Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elmel, that drawing of ET looks almost exactly like the original game. I can't decide if that's good on you, or SUPER bad on them.

elmel, that drawing of ET looks almost exactly like the original game. I can't decide if that's good on you, or SUPER bad on them.

I can draw a lot better than that, so it's SUPER bad on them. :wink: Fucking thing barely looks like ET at all.

so Mel, have you listened to any more Air, Iron & Wine and or Doves yet?

Air is good. :drool: Well, at least Moon Safari is, as that's where most of my knowledge originates from. Iron & Wine seems very charming, but I would like to listen further. Haven't looked into Doves yet.

:hmm: Trying to decide if I wanna watch the next disc of Nightmares and Dreamscapes, or if I wanna play more Mario

I think it's cus he took a screen cap... otherwise the original graphics did look like something a 4-year old could have done so I'm not that impressed :tsk:

:laugh: No, I definitely did that in MS Paint. The pits look nothing like that in the real game; they're blurrier. :wink:

It's funny, because the game already looks like it was made in MS Paint, zoomed in so it's more pixelated.

k. i want to buy a macbook, but i'm trying to decide on from who.

i can get it from apple.com for $1199, but then i have to pay sales tax, which is $110.
i can get it from the store for $1199, plus get a free printer, and pay sales tax, which again is $100. but i don't know if i need a free printer.
or i can get it from amazon.com for $1299 (it's cheaper from apple cuz i get an education discount) but pay no sales tax.

i can get it from apple.com for $1199, but then i have to pay sales tax, which is $110.
i can get it from the store for $1199, plus get a free printer, and pay sales tax, which again is $100. but i don't know if i need a free printer.
or i can get it from amazon.com for $1299 (it's cheaper from apple cuz i get an education discount) but pay no sales tax.

:hmm:

I would probably go with the store because you can take it back easier if you have any problems and free shit is free shit...

What's the shipping cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom