KT Tunstall??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drumkeeran

War Child
Upstate NY, USA - own personal Bono pleaser
Ski season is ending and I've been spending more time in the house...

listening to adult alernative cable music request station

wondering about KT Tunstall...I like this song 'Black Horse / The Cherry Tree...

she seems to have talent, and I searched a bit on blue crack...no thread yet of note

so I'd like to hear some feedback from the younger set...please...

I was thinking about starting a thread for her, too. I saw the video for Black Horse on VH1 a few months ago, they play it all the time because she's one of their "You Oughta Know" artists so they have that video in heavy rotation. It's not bad, got a nice groove to it. I download 'Eye To The Telescope' but haven't had the oppurtunity to give it a proper listen.

I don't know, I guess it could show some promise.

drumkeeran said:
so I'd like to hear some feedback from the younger set...please...

I'm not the younger set (late 30s), but I bought it for my lady after she said she heard and liked a couple tunes. Doesn't sound like anything more than average MOR to me.

I saw her video this morining on VH1... I liked it, she has spunk and I could relate to her lyrics.:up:

Ah, I'm so happy to see a Scottish girl getting recognition! KT's album is really good and 'Suddenly I See' is so damn catchy! She won Brit Awards and it's just nice to see someone with talent getting out there and writing decent songs! I'd recommend her album, anyway.

Just seen this thread as i haven't been on for a fortnight - i love KT&i have her cd :up: suddenly i see is so catchy and there's only 1 or 2 songs on there i'm not crazy about! I'd love to see a concert by her :D

Glas a Scot girl won best Brit female at the Brit awards :applaud: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom