Kristi...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I've had this thing for a girl I work with for a while now. She's very attractive, and everyone told me from the outset that she was stuck up, not to bother. We started talking though, and she's been really flirty for about a month now. Earlier this week, I found out she apparently has a crush on me.
smile.gif
I figured whoever was telling me this was just messing with me. This afternoon I pull into the parking lot at work, and as I'm coming in, one of her friends rushes out, and tells me something incomprehensible about Kristi. I think I have the general idea by now, so I go in smiling. Kristi smiles at me
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
and comes over and starts talking to me. She wasn't there to work, but she knew I was.
smile.gif
Her other friend with her busted in the middle of our conversation and just said, "Dude, you need to ask her out". I was about to ask her to homecoming, and she had to go. But for the first time in a while, I had a moment of affirmation. Hopefully things will work out.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
DIE DIE DIE, DIE PIG DIE.

*envious of you*

smile.gif
It's nothin' man. At least you're in college, I've still got to ride out one more year of high school.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

I think I'm just too lazy to actually get a girlfriend. I just want women to flock to me and let me pick and choose, so until that happens I'll probably be single.

Heh heh, I am one pathetic loser. No offense.

I think I'm just too lazy to actually get a girlfriend. I just want women to flock to me and let me pick and choose, so until that happens I'll probably be single.

Hey, I'm a pathetic loser too. Some people just find that attractive, I suppose.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

It's Friday night, call her! If you spend the night here, I'll beat you up.

I'm sick and she's cheerleading. I'm gonna see her Sunday, though.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

I don't know. I just know we click really well. And it's like she's come into my life at just the right time. My ex whom I've had so much trouble leaving behind, has finally convinced me that it's over. She would call me every time I thought I was ready to move on, though. I spent all day with her and another of my friends, and they spent more time with each other, which didn't bother me. It made me feel really left out. I think I needed the confirmation and finalization though, and I'm gonna ask Kristi out tomorrow. Should I buy her a rose>

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

Don't buy her a rose. As much as I know you might want to, don't. Since you 2 don't really know one another all that well yet, lay back for a while. She knows that you like her, if you don't give her a rose it will just let you save it until later when it comes from the heart. In my experience, I just always screw everything up by trying to be smooth and suave at first. Be friends first (or in addition) and build from there, just a suggestion.

Let me rephrase what I just said... I'm going to ask her to homecoming, specifically.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

See, UL? She thinks yer a studmuffin!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Were you describing you or me there?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
UL, that is awesome!!
smile.gif
She sounds so sweet, you studmuffin you!

Johnny, I have a thing for drummers y'know...
biggrin.gif

Are we gonna have to call you POP Drummer Whore now?
biggrin.gif

I was going to bed, wasn't I? Eh....

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Are we gonna have to call you POP Drummer Whore now?
biggrin.gif

I was going to bed, wasn't I? Eh....

Yeah, z is waiting.
wink.gif

LOL...I think that was what my "original" name implied, ya think? lol
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Yeah, z is waiting.
wink.gif

LOL...I think that was what my "original" name implied, ya think? lol
smile.gif

Ah, z edge can wait...

*looks at name* Ah, but you were naming a particular drummer...but we all know you'll take any drummer that you can get...
biggrin.gif

------------------

eek.gif
I am shocked, and appalled my fellow cookie whore would rat me out like this!

Ooops...

I did it again.
biggrin.gif

------------------

OK, it went great. I came in, sick, but all spiffied up, and gave her the rose. She hugged me, gave me the "oh my gosh" speech, and then I asked to homecoming, and she said yes. I'm very happy, even though I had to leave work early cuz I was sick. My dad actually had to come drive me home, I'm kinda dizzy. But she hugged me like four times, and I'm very happy right now.
smile.gif

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

FYI, as if anybody cares, I found out on the phone last night that it's actually, Kristy with a y, not an i.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Tpyos skcu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom