Kouchibouguac National Park, NB, Khanada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome about XP GG2, and I'm doing good. I was in a bad mood because I overslept and didn't call my dad in time for him to put money in my bank so I could go watch the football game tonight at a sports restaurant, but then he said he'd Western Union it to me. Which actually costs him $20 extra but he didn't care :D

Wow that's pretty nice of him! Is there a big football game on then? Who's playing?

:crack: Sorting trough my folders now, what I want to copy to my laptop and what I leave behind.

i don't think I can pull off pretending to be my dad on the phone :uhoh:

Why do I even KNOW his social security number :shifty:

Wow that's pretty nice of him! Is there a big football game on then? Who's playing?

:crack: Sorting trough my folders now, what I want to copy to my laptop and what I leave behind.

It's just my school, but it's an away game. Right now for us, every game is huge.

K, apparently I have to register within 30 days, online. Figures it didn't ask me before since my laptop isn't connected atm. :grumpy: Means I'm gonna have to get the shitty router to work again.

:lol: It's great.

How on earth did you do that??

My ridiculous memory. I know all his information. It's not like he wasn't actually sending me the money or anything, it's just that he didn't want to call them, and then they ended up asking me questions that he hadn't told me the answer to, but I already knew anyways :uhoh:

My ridiculous memory. I know all his information. It's not like he wasn't actually sending me the money or anything, it's just that he didn't want to call them, and then they ended up asking me questions that he hadn't told me the answer to, but I already knew anyways :uhoh:

So, they don't even check voice and other stuff? That's odd!

:tsk: My cat just jumped on the desk, right on top of my laptop!

:lol: I don't even mind that right now, I'm just glad she's ok. She peed in the litterbox again today, so that means her urinary tracts are fine and the blood stuff before was something random.

Morning Khan and Ax :wave:

:hmm: now I gotta figure out how to split my files. All word and other stuff needs to go on the windows partition. Perhaps I should make a school folder on there.

Khanadahar, the forum clock is fucked. :sad:

And I know you probably can't fix it either, but I'm feeling lazy. Guess I should head to the forum help part or something, though ...

:tsk: You guys fail.

:hyper: Deleting old backup off my ipod to place new one, so I can transfer my files. Woot. I'm so close to having my own private computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom