Korn's new baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Johnathan, the singer from Korn and his wife had their first baby boy yesterday..............................................They named him......................................Pirate!

and Im so not kidding.

Jason Lee named his kid that? Jeeze, the fun thats gonna be made of these kids in school. I read an article, that all these gangsters in LA, are naming their male kids, Danger.

Don't these celebrities realize that every time their kid goes to fill out a form, get a driver's license, etc. that the kid will here, "Your name is Pirate? C'mon, stop fooling around. What's your real name? Oh, that is your real name! :lmao: "

And then, eventually the kid will go insane :crazy:

Even regular people can dish out some pretty odd names. My mom is the secretary for an inner-city daycare and there's always a group of kids she called The Cars b/c they're named things like Avant, Infinity, Mercedes, etc....and then there's one named Sir Henry :eyebrow:

I've also heard of a kid named Placenta. :barf:

apple.gif

I was reading a magazine article where the girl's name was Little Wing...because her parents were huge Jimi Hendrix fans.

My mom works at a law firm, and has seen so many strange names. She's known clients named Precious, Winterbrook and Magnificent. And one of the priests at my church has a student named Dimple. :huh:

My mom works as a nurse in the emergency room, and once she told me that she ran into a pair of kids named Lemonjello and Orangejello.

100% serious.:|

Back
Top Bottom