Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Send me a copy of your speech :wink:

And that sculpture thing was outside the art gallery, you may or may not recognise the building behind it... they got rid of it for some reason, and there's a chunk of it now residing at a restaurant on Southbank. Go figure...

:wave:

:lol: I'm planning on pictures. :wink:

Yeah, I figured that was the Art Gallery. Didn't have time to visit it back in 2003 - in fact, when we went was the first time I'd been! Shame they got rid of the sculpture - it looks really neat.

:wave:

OK, I need to go to bed, so let's get the 45,000th post show on the road. Let's make it a return to reality from Bizarro World. Instead of Ali posting trams, I think I just might ...

FIDUCIA MADNESS!

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

Fiducias, my favourite kind of tram ever. :drool: :drool:

phanan said:
I'm surprised it's only five pictures long. I half expected to click on the last page and have to wait forever for the pics to load.

:lol: This is more due to my lack of Fiducia pictures than anything. I've only been to the Wellington Tramway Museum once in the last ten years (when those photos were taken, July last year) and it was a fairly quick visit so I didn't have time to take a stack of photos.

Well, I've seen all the cricket I wanted to see, so I'm out for the night. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

... and the password fails again. I don't get it.

I'm going to keep trying for a bit longer. If no luck, I'm going to Piper, which Ax sent me.

I need to ask ElMel about his password when he returns. Meddle definitely isn't working. The Wall only worked after he typed it in on his. Maybe that's the trick or something. I've no idea.

Wow, Interstellar Overdrive just collapses after the first minute or two.

The first four tracks were alright, probably the first one the most notable, but since then ... yeah, no.

phillyfan26 said:
I need to ask ElMel about his password when he returns. Meddle definitely isn't working. The Wall only worked after he typed it in on his. Maybe that's the trick or something. I've no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom