Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

It sucks, but it recognizes about half of what gets put in there. The drivers are totally screwed up.

And the fan sounds like a blender at times, honestly.

LemonMelon said:
It sucks, but it recognizes about half of what gets put in there. The drivers are totally screwed up.

install linux, problem solved

wait

(note i'm not a linux user or fan, it's just a catchphrase from a tech forum i used to read)

KhanadaRhodes said:

install linux, problem solved

wait

(note i'm not a linux user or fan, it's just a catchphrase from a tech forum i used to read)

Funny you mention that; my dad is interested in moving over to Linux on his computer. Which does me no good, obviously.

I want to be able to make videos again, mostly. Music videos for my band, and random comedy stuff. Hell, I had a variety show on youtube for a while that I can't continue because of this idiocy.

LemonMelon said:
We have an airport here. I kid you not. One flight a day leaves via catapult.

unico said:
i've an airport too. :lol: it's pathetic. i think it is used to water crops.

LemonMelon said:

We don't even HAVE crops. It would be cool if we could actually grow things here, but the soil is crap, and it's either -100 or +100 all of the time. I have no idea what this town is good for. Cheap meth, I guess.

:lmao:

i'm drunk, but sobering up

LemonMelon said:
Funny you mention that; my dad is interested in moving over to Linux on his computer. Which does me no good, obviously.

I want to be able to make videos again, mostly. Music videos for my band, and random comedy stuff. Hell, I had a variety show on youtube for a while that I can't continue because of this idiocy.
i recommend macs :up: that's not me being elitist, honestly, that's just my personal experience, having dealt with both pcs and macs to a great extent.

awww :hug: i hate computer problems. and i know about computer problems.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i recommend macs :up: that's not me being elitist, honestly, that's just my personal experience, having dealt with both pcs and macs to a great extent.

If it weren't for all the great stuff I have on my computer (and mostly the lack of money I have for it) I would get a new one in a second.

Drivers that work, faster speed :drool: :drool: :drool:

LemonMelon said:

My CD/DVD drive sounds like an aircraft is taking off whenever it burns or rips something. But it's fairly new and has always been like that...

U23D is pretty awesome. :up: I was considering going again today, but I'm too lazy. :lol:

Hey Vari... chocolate is good, but not on sheets....!

coolian2 said:
Yeah. There isn't a plan on earth that would be cheaper for me than having a prepaid phone.

Except, you know...no plan.
ahh i see. the plan that would be best for me would be like maybe 100 plan minutes and unlimited minutes with anyone on my carrier. i hardly talk to anyone who doesn't have the carrier i have.

Alisaura said:

My CD/DVD drive sounds like an aircraft is taking off whenever it burns or rips something. But it's fairly new and has always been like that...

Just think, it makes something horribly mundane sound EPIC.

i poured some water on the chocolate so now i have 2 big wet spots and the stains are lighter

oh well i need to wash my sheets next time i do alundry anyway.

oooh yes dl lost

LemonMelon said:
If it weren't for all the great stuff I have on my computer (and mostly the lack of money I have for it) I would get a new one in a second.

Drivers that work, faster speed :drool: :drool: :drool:
awww, i know what you mean. luckily i have credit cards, so i can get new computers that way. i'm not bad about it though. i hope.

but for the stuff, you can easily transfer stuff. when i got my first mac, my tech-savvy ex (who wasn't my ex at the time) hooked them up via...i think he used a firewire cable, or maybe he used an ethernet cable. i dunno, he did it while i was at work so it'd be all set up when i got home :love:

Is it just me, or do people really like Pla/Tre's DI list? I dunno...could be imagining things.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i grew up on macs. had some terrible catastrphes with them. bought a pc laptop and was very happy. still happy with old widnows, but i hate dell hardware and customer service with a burning passion. but i didn't wanna go to vista so i have switched to mac and i couldn't be happier, even my few qualms (mouse w/o 2 buttons - they have a motion for it) are solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom