Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Starflyer 59, Jeremy Enigk, Mute Math, and Fine China.

Oh, right, I should've remembered that about Mute Math.

the tourist said:

They're too proud for even that. :tsk:

Nah, McGuinness will need a new gold-plated toilet seat, so they'll do it. It'll probably sound like dogshit though, so we'll get a 50th anniversary JT to fund Bono's next pair of diamond-encrusted sunglasses.

Axver said:

:lol: I was just about to suggest they'd be better around that way! The Flood's a decent enough closer, but I'm obviously very biased to Collapse The Light.

You're going to be surprised by my letter rating. B-/C+, tending B-. The cohesion is really well, and I especially liked Earth's atmosphere.

:shocked:

I was expecting about a letter grade lower than that.

I'm glad you... er... "enjoyed" it. :lol:

Well hey, anyway, since I'm falling asleep, I'll be going to bed now. The last domino to fall over since LM left.

the tourist said:

That was my favourite until I heard In Absentia. I also quite like Heartattack In A Layby

Heartattack's a good song, though it doesn't really feature on my In Absentia favourites - Blackest Eyes, Trains, The Sound Of Muzak, Prodigal, and Collapse The Light.

Also, if anybody's overheard me singing along to Strip The Soul, I wonder what they think! :lol:

Strip the soul! KILL THEM ALL!

the tourist said:

:shocked:

I was expecting about a letter grade lower than that.

I'm glad you... er... "enjoyed" it. :lol:

:lol:

It wasn't a bad listen for the most part, and you definitely put it all together very well. It feels like a well-rounded listening experience, so that makes it satisfying even if some of the songs really aren't that appealling to me. :up:

the tourist said:
Well hey, anyway, since I'm falling asleep, I'll be going to bed now. The last domino to fall over since LM left.

Boooo. :(

Have a good night! :wave:

Suppose I'll go cook dinner and hope someone new shows up to cool their knob in Koolyanobbing ...

hey guys! :wave:

awful day.

plan Z is horrid. = no booze for jen.

:crack:

lucky there wasnt a homicide commited at work today .
by me.

a few laps of the exercise yard and some deep breathing helped.

mysterious_jen said:
Axver, ive decided im not going to u23d friday, i need to be at home. sorry. :(

Oh no! :(

I thought coming to U2 3D would be good for you. I hope you're doing OK ...

And Mizza, you're up either bloody early or bloody late!

Axver said:

Oh no! :(

I thought coming to U2 3D would be good for you. I hope you're doing OK ...

im holding together just, but being away from people is a better option at the moment.

i shouldnt be going to work i am so narky and cant order my thoughts in a line but i have to be there.

:|

mysterious_jen said:

im holding together just, but being away from people is a better option at the moment.

i shouldnt be going to work i am so narky and cant order my thoughts in a line but i have to be there.

:|

:hug: Hope you can make it up sometime soon at least. :)

WHAT in sweet god is blocking me from doing this pieve of shit essay? it should be piffle off my tounge yet it is just mindfucking me. its year 12 stuff honestly.

I PHAIL AT LIFE THIS WEEK.
:reject:

mysterious_jen said:
WHAT in sweet god is blocking me from doing this pieve of shit essay? it should be piffle off my tounge yet it is just mindfucking me. its year 12 stuff honestly.

I PHAIL AT LIFE THIS WEEK.
:reject:

I find the "basic" ones to be the worst, really. They're so mindnumbing and dull that it's bloody hard to summon any motivation whatsoever.

I can't believe it took four minutes between posts there. It took me that long to open IE. Firefox is still frozen. Good non-existent God, computer, what the FUCK are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom