Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
i want more hpnotiq but it is all gone and theres only rum left but im supposed to save it for nyc next week
hypnotiq? :hmm: that's that blue stuff, right? i've never had it, but the last time i saw anyone drink it was at this labour day cook out i went to in a not so good part of memphis :uhoh:

unico said:
khan i dont know what an unlocked phone is but it sucks your phone deleetes your texts
unlocked phones are phones that are supposedly compatible with any carrier. i don't care about that part really because i can upgrade through my carrier, but all their phones suck.

and yes it does suck! i've never had a phone that just automatically deletes things. my old phones warned me when my sim card and phone were full and couldn't hold any more texts. my address book never gets full because i'm a loser and have no friends. but it's like half full and the sim card can hold a metric fuckton of numbers so that's not bad, right?

KhanadaRhodes said:

unlocked phones are phones that are supposedly compatible with any carrier. i don't care about that part really because i can upgrade through my carrier, but all their phones suck.

and yes it does suck! i've never had a phone that just automatically deletes things. my old phones warned me when my sim card and phone were full and couldn't hold any more texts. my address book never gets full because i'm a loser and have no friends. but it's like half full and the sim card can hold a metric fuckton of numbers so that's not bad, right?

yeah that's just nuts. my phone would delete texts over 10 days old, which got on my nerves. but if the mem card was filling up it would warn me and i could choose which to delete myself. my phone didnt have a mind of its own

I really only dislike whiskey. Because it leaves a crap aftertaste..

It doesn't really make sense right now for me to have a phone, since I'm in a dead zone. All it would do all day is search endlessly for a signal that doesn't exist as of yet.

When I was visiting my mother in Ireland, she lent me a cellphone in case I managed to get myself lost. When she rang me once, it took me about five minutes to figure out the where the hell the annoying music was coming from..

Hmm.

That does make me sound a bit like I just fell out of the turnip truck, doesn't it?

unico said:
yeah that's just nuts. my phone would delete texts over 10 days old, which got on my nerves. but if the mem card was filling up it would warn me and i could choose which to delete myself. my phone didnt have a mind of its own
omg i'd be pissed if it deleted old texts. i have really old texts saved that i keep on my sim card. it's a long story, but they have sentimental value to me. i would lose it if i lost them. lol that sounded funny. so at least it only deletes the ones on my phone, not my sim card. thank god.

but yeah, i wish it'd warn me. the phone i want to get now is a samsung which, other than the phone i have now (which is a blackberry), i've had for years and love. i'm just worried about the whole compatibility thing because from googling it looks like the phone is from the uk. it's an international phone so it'd be compatible and it has a warranty. so i think i might buy it, because if it doesn't work, i'd have 30 days to return it. and it's through amazon, so i know they're good with returns (it's not a third party either).

and it's bright pink!!! omg. and a pretty pink too, i've never seen a phone with this shade of pink before.

KhanadaRhodes said:

omg i'd be pissed if it deleted old texts. i have really old texts saved that i keep on my sim card. it's a long story, but they have sentimental value to me. i would lose it if i lost them. lol that sounded funny. so at least it only deletes the ones on my phone, not my sim card. thank god.

but yeah, i wish it'd warn me. the phone i want to get now is a samsung which, other than the phone i have now (which is a blackberry), i've had for years and love. i'm just worried about the whole compatibility thing because from googling it looks like the phone is from the uk. it's an international phone so it'd be compatible and it has a warranty. so i think i might buy it, because if it doesn't work, i'd have 30 days to return it. and it's through amazon, so i know they're good with returns (it's not a third party either).

and it's bright pink!!! omg. and a pretty pink too, i've never seen a phone with this shade of pink before.

i just got a samsung blackjack. im still figuring it out. the only thing that really pisses me off is taht it is incompatible with mac. i didnt buy it, my parents got it free when they got my brother one (they had just realized my bday was coming up so they figured they'd get me something, oops!) anyway if it were my choice id obviously had chosen one that was compatible with my computer. hell i was happy with my motorola slvr. but whatev. i think samsung is pretty good though. what shade of pink is it?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: citrus, that's kinda what i pictured it tasting like. i bet i'd like it then.
i think you will. i like it bc you can drink it straight. when i try to mix drinks with more than 2 ingredients it can end in disaster. so this is pretty easy to manage. plus the color looks like it is from the futre or something

unico said:
i just got a samsung blackjack. im still figuring it out. the only thing that really pisses me off is taht it is incompatible with mac. i didnt buy it, my parents got it free when they got my brother one (they had just realized my bday was coming up so they figured they'd get me something, oops!) anyway if it were my choice id obviously had chosen one that was compatible with my computer. hell i was happy with my motorola slvr. but whatev. i think samsung is pretty good though. what shade of pink is it?
oooh, you have one? i've wanted one of those ever since they came out but since it's cingular/at&t...HELL NO. i was with cingular for like three years, back when they were bellsouth mobility (they were good then) and it all went to shit when they became cingular. i jumped ship to t-mobile as soon as i realised i was out of contract.

and that sucks that they're not compatible with mac, although i figured they weren't. although all you'd do is sync them, right? i have no life other than work and school so i wouldn't need to do that anyway. it sucks that only the iphone (iirc) is mac-compatible as far as smartphones/pdas go.

they had unlocked blackjacks and i almost got one but they're like $100 more than regular phones, and i was like...i have a pda. do i ever use the pda features? no, not really. all i like it for is the real web browsing instead of the half assed crap where most cells can only load certain pages if they're not graphic heavy. i will miss that, cuz i could browse the forums, whatever i wanted.

this is the phone so yeah, it's very pink :lol:

unico said:
i think you will. i like it bc you can drink it straight. when i try to mix drinks with more than 2 ingredients it can end in disaster. so this is pretty easy to manage. plus the color looks like it is from the futre or something
OOOH i love alcohol you can drink straight. i obviously do that with buttery nipples. you can get drunk faster. that's the one thing i hate about vodka, it has a clean taste sure but you have to (in my case) dilute it with citrusy stuff so you don't burn your throat.

and yeah, the colour is gorgeous. i wouldn't mind pouring a cup of blue liquor :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, he isn't really, he's just probably out with that tram girl. but it's so obvious they both fancy one another.

:corn: It will be interesting to see where this goes in the coming weeks.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oooh, you have one? i've wanted one of those ever since they came out but since it's cingular/at&t...HELL NO. i was with cingular for like three years, back when they were bellsouth mobility (they were good then) and it all went to shit when they became cingular. i jumped ship to t-mobile as soon as i realised i was out of contract.

and that sucks that they're not compatible with mac, although i figured they weren't. although all you'd do is sync them, right? i have no life other than work and school so i wouldn't need to do that anyway. it sucks that only the iphone (iirc) is mac-compatible as far as smartphones/pdas go.

they had unlocked blackjacks and i almost got one but they're like $100 more than regular phones, and i was like...i have a pda. do i ever use the pda features? no, not really. all i like it for is the real web browsing instead of the half assed crap where most cells can only load certain pages if they're not graphic heavy. i will miss that, cuz i could browse the forums, whatever i wanted.

this is the phone so yeah, it's very pink :lol:

yeah i dont really use the features like i should. im more of a simple type of person. but i did watch a full episode of the office and check my email and do a google search before. thats about it. i dont know why id need to sync it to my comp for now but id imagine when i start having clinicals in 2 years it would come in handy with managing patients and stuff. hopefully by then they'd make it compatible.

oh and that is a very pretty pink!

LemonMelon said:
:corn: It will be interesting to see where this goes in the coming weeks.
i know! now if only we can get someone to fancy me
down.gif

i kid, i kid. the last thing i want right now is a relationship :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

OOOH i love alcohol you can drink straight. i obviously do that with buttery nipples. you can get drunk faster. that's the one thing i hate about vodka, it has a clean taste sure but you have to (in my case) dilute it with citrusy stuff so you don't burn your throat.

and yeah, the colour is gorgeous. i wouldn't mind pouring a cup of blue liquor :drool:

yeah thats why i dont like bourbon, gin and scotch. they burn me. i think i've just gotten used to vodka though. you should try the hp sometime! you wont be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom