Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
What's the album about?

The concept that I just came up with (which will be totally separate from the songs I've already written) is about one weekend in high school and the results of living on the edge.

More or less, the two parties I was at last week.

unico said:

oh, sorry man. everything okay?

Well, not everything going on is bad. I've had to scramble all week to finish off all the necessary schoolwork before the next period, I spent a solid 2-3 crafting the Fake List, now I need to go finish up some songs I recorded earlier, plus I'm working on some other cartoon-related stuff...Argh.

Philly International supposedly is the worst when it comes to airports. I can't disagree when comparing it to Dallas, Chicago, and Orlando.

LemonMelon said:

Well, not everything going on is bad. I've had to scramble all week to finish off all the necessary schoolwork before the next period, I spent a solid 2-3 crafting the Fake List, now I need to go finish up some songs I recorded earlier, plus I'm working on some other cartoon-related stuff...Argh.

:hug: mia hugs are fun!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

phillyfan26 said:
Philly International supposedly is the worst when it comes to airports. I can't disagree when comparing it to Dallas, Chicago, and Orlando.

for reals?? i've never had a problem there. and it has been clean when i was there. what makes it the worst?

LemonMelon said:

<3 Indeed

There will be time for U2 cartoons soon enough. I'd like to get one done before the Radiohead concert on the 11th.

they play in my backyard the day i move!!! :scream: im SO mad about missing them. i really liked inrainbows too. i would've loved to hear some of it live.

unico said:

:lmao: no shit???? hahahaha i would've never guessed. your city looks very pretty from the highway at night though.

Well, the catapult thing is made up, but the one flight a day thing isn't. It's such a tiny little airport; I'd be surprised if it even had one luggage rack.

You people have no idea about small airports until you see Kapiti Airport. I grew up under its southern flight path. It used to be Wellington's main airport until 1959 too!

Airport_overhead.jpg

What a bustling metropolis!

unico said:
i've an airport too. :lol: it's pathetic. i think it is used to water crops.

We don't even HAVE crops. It would be cool if we could actually grow things here, but the soil is crap, and it's either -100 or +100 all of the time. I have no idea what this town is good for. Cheap meth, I guess.

There are all kinds of tiny airstrips throughout New Zealand. Last July, when I passed through this little town called Motueka at the top of the South Island, my father and I stopped to watch planes take off. If I remember correctly, the runway is paved but the taxiway and everywhere else is just grass!

I don't think they have scheduled commercial flights to anywhere, but it's the main airport for the western Tasman Bay district and does charters, cropdusting, and all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom