Koolyanobbing, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's the deal: I have to wake up at 3 AM to get to Philly International by 4:30 AM (with no traffic, a 25 minute drive).

Do I sleep for four or five hours, or do I just stay up all night and sleep tomorrow on the plane?

I'd say if you're wired enough tonight, don't bother sleeping until the plane.

Sometimes it's harder going to sleep for only a couple of hours and having to wake up rather than not going at all.

That's a toughie. Will you have time to chillax when you go on your business trip... IF that ' s what it is ... :mad: :huh:

Let's just say I'll have my business socks. :hmm: :hmm:

Or COULD I have suspicious motives ... ?? :hmm: :hmm:

:hmm:

Believe it or not, I'm commonly nicknamed DECA Dan.

People like alliteration, it turns out.

:wave:

I'm procrastinating on writing a paper. It's what I do best. :wink: Though, I did write a page or so earlier today, so I was semi-productive.

Varitek said:
peeefan!

1) :(
2) you used a note?
3) that's cute that she wanted to keep it
4) what now?

I explained to YLB at some point, the note is an inside joke. We have a running joke called "The List" in which we name things that would be really cool or funny to do whenever we hang out. I wrote the whole thing out, and then I added to the bottom "Prom with me?" I think she described it as "like the coolest thing ever."

What now? No idea. I'm leaving for Hotlanta in 7-8 hours.

phanan said:
More importantly, what was his final thoughts on Echoes?

Good, not great. I think anything that's more than 10-12 minutes has to end up dragging at some point. I prefer the DSOTM style in which it all flows together, but the stylings change as tracks change.

phillyfan26 said:

I wrote the whole thing out, and then I added to the bottom "Prom with me?" I think she described it as "like the coolest thing ever."

Sounds like a green light to me.

I just came up with a concept album, now I actually have to write the songs for it.

And not a DI thing, a me thing.

I've had a lot of ideas in my head lately, just haven't gotten them all down yet.

I've six totally finished songs at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom