kobayashi, sezo etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Ok kobayashi.. I finally watched it.
icon1.gif

You are one scary dude.

usual5.jpg

Great movie.. soo.... are you telling me that Verbal just made up the entire story? The entire movie was a lie???

The end pretty much left me with my mouth wide open.
ahhhhhhhhh.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:

Great movie.. soo.... are you telling me that Verbal just made up the entire story? The entire movie was a lie???

Well, that is the million dollar question, isn't it? I've seen this movie about a kajillion times and I'm still not completely sure what was true and what wasn't. But I've come to the conclusion that what he said was essentially true, but that he just made up some of the details (names, etc.) and, of course, fudged it a bit so that he looked more innocent than he really was. I think he wanted the cop to know the truth, but not be able to do anything about it. Basically, I think he just wanted to mess with his head.

Of, course, I could be full of crap. It *has* happened...

Benicio's character cracked me up.

039_44393.jpg

And he's hot.

But I'm still trippin! The people are real but the story is not? What is the REAL story? Is there one? Gah. Is Sezo the DEVIL?? lol. Silly me watching that movie and Fight Club in the same day/nite so I have a double HUH?

Ha ok Hallelujah I just read your post. Yeah I guess its not too clear huh?

Diamond.

Benicio Del Toro
Kevin Spacey
Stephen Baldwin
Chazz Palmenteri
Gabriel Byrne
Kevin Pollak

Yes! Good movie indeed!

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-26-2002).]

yay sicy saw the movie!

it is, by far, the most finely crafted peice of storytelling i have had the pleasure of watching.

imo, verbal made up the story. whatever was on that boat was something sose/verbal had to destroy. perhaps it was the man who could identify him or perhaps not. i don't think there is any clue given as to the true intentions of the film.

having said all this and me loving so much, and having the dvd up stairs, i've only seen it three times. maybe i'll watch it this weekend. if you like this movie, you'll probably also really like memento
smile.gif

I need to buy this already. It is so damn good. You all talking about it is going to make me go to Amazon right after this.

kobayashi I agree momento was pretty sweet, I need to watch that one again though.

Benicio's character cracked me up.

039_44393.jpg

And he's hot.

Indeed. I love Benicio Del Toro. Best line in the whole movie:

"gimmedafuckinkeysyoufuckincocksuca! whatdafuck?!?!"

God, I love this movie.

Oh, and you *have* to see Memento.

Ok kobayashi.. I finally watched it.
icon1.gif

You are one scary dude.

usual5.jpg

The end pretty much left me with my mouth wide open.
ahhhhhhhhh.gif

WOW! You haven't seen it yet, Sicy?

I watched it on our local TV a few years ago, and i was/am still not sure what the end was about.
IMO, the lawyer was the real "Keyser soze" and had made a deal with Kevin Spacey's character - that's why they both drove off. Indeed, Verbal does make up some names/locations, but i think the whole story is essentialy true.

Another movie which has the same knock out ending was Sixth sense. I mean, i was totally "Excuse me? Bruce Willis was a what ?!?" with my jaw almost dropping to the ground.

Both great movies!

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
"gimmedafuckinkeysyoufuckincocksuca! whatdafuck?!?!"

That's hilarious.

U2g yeah I'm a bit slow with movies.. Momento is next on my list. the website has convinced me.. lol.

GIMME THE FUCKING KEYS YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

lemme know when you are done with memento sicy. then we can discuss that. as good as usual suspects is to banter about, memento is 10x better, imo.

Back
Top Bottom