Know anyone that looks like a famous person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if there were no salma hayek, there'd be no mexico :angry:

if there were no TripThruUreWires, there'd be no Jersey :angry:

today I woke up with William Shatner good looks :sexywink:

if there were no J. Lo., there'd be no Ben Aflack :angry:

The Wanderer said:
you're thinking of jose cuervo, i get that all the time

thats a drink! Ya big ding-dong....

no no Wanderer, I swear...........I tink this guy was the guy also friends with the wee guy who was the enemy of Romeo (Leo) in Romeo and Juliet....

otherwise I KNOW who Im talkin about, Ive seen this guy.....in this movie I saw him in he was eating tooth-picks and was greasy and had holsters on over his chest...

Im being fuking serious man...I can see him in my head.....u always remind me off him.....

hes very 'little Mexican fuk-off' type...person.......thang.

A friend of mine's ex-husband looks like The Edge. In fact, Bruce Springsteen and U2 were in Paris at the same time some years back, along with my friend and her Edge look-alike husband, and Bruce apparently went up to the look-alike in a clothing store and said, 'Hey man, how's it going?' before realizing it wasn't really The Edge. :lol:

Last week someone told me I looked like Linda McCartney, something I used to hear all the time when I was younger and had long straight hair. I hadn't heard it in a decade, though.

Jesse does resemble Matt Damon! And Brooke I can kinda see the Selma Hayek.... April I see Christina Ricci but you're prettier than her.

Wanderer looks like cyndi lauper :angry:

I have been told I look like Leann Rimes, Catherine O'Hara (the mom in Home Alone), and Rebecca DeMornay (Hand that Rocks the Cradle). If you put all 3 of them next to each other, I don't think they look at all alike so I'm not sure how I fit into the mix. :shrug:

My sis-in-law looks like Jaime Presley, and one of my best friends looks like Hayley Mills when she was younger.

Someone said I look like Leslie Caron, a French actress from the 60's.
caron.jpg

:shrug:

I don't think I look like anyone.

My hubby was told a few times that he looked like Brian from the Backstreet Boys!

I never could quite take it as a compliment... :wink:

My dad thought my mum looked awfully like Sophia Loren when she was younger.......I tink it was more the 'eye' thing...again!

Sicy reminds me of the lass in the Frosties ad.!

Its a UK ad.......

Nellie reminds me of Hilary Swank.

and erm, this girl called 'Spider' who was on a C4 Date Show was an extreme dead-ringer for Gwynnie Paltrow.........shes still a bouncer at Miss MoneyPennys in London I tink.

:sexywink:

Some say I look like this guy.
randy_moss.jpg

Randy Moss. This is his mug shot picture for wreckless driving when he tried to run over a cop. I say he was hiding evidence of a marijuana joint in his mouth as this pic was taken. The police said they found some in his car.. What do you think?

Last edited:
I am proud to say that I could almost pass as an Aussie test player
(by looks only though)

ABEL said:
I look like Marcie from the Peanuts cartoons. :lol:

3358%3A%3A%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395543%3C78nu0mrj
meet_marcie_big.gif

Some people say I look like Drew Barrymore, but I dunno :shrug:

evigt1.jpg

oh yeah...I almost forgot...someone also once told me that I look like Gwyneth Paltrow....I was like wha? :scratch:

GwynethPaltrow.jpg

tripthroughyourwires:

i think i know who you look like...

you look like "mrs. imassugly"

:sexywink:

I was told by alot of people that I looked like Gillian Anderson.

But, I think it was just the hair and our similar coloring. She's way prettier than I am. And I dressed up like Scully for Halloween which is what made everyone *think* I looked like her.
Angelfire won't let me link to photos, so you'd have to go to my webpage and decide.

My sister looks like Marilyn Monroe when she does her hair all retro. When she did herself up for Halloween it was really cool.

A guy in one of my classes looked eerily like Ioan Gruffudd. and a guy in my hockey clinic looked just like Martin Skoula from the Avalanche.

Elisabeth

Last edited:
Hmmmm

one guy on my floor looks like Jimmy Fallon, and another looks kind of like the Edge, but he needs a beanie and less evil smile.

my dad looks kinda like a Kennedy, moreso in younger pictures of him

this guy in my Philosophy lecture looks like Jude Law and Christ Martin got married and had a baby somehow...except somehow he's not that attractive.

GOLDMEMBER: isn't that veird?!

Katie, my best friend from high school, used to say I looked like Angelina Jolie, but I don't think I do. I WOULD KILL to, though. *ahem*

Katie looks like a mix of Andrea Corr, Katie Holmes, and Christina Ricci though :tongue:

Last edited:
aww thanks maddie! unfortunately that pic is old, so i don't think i resemble her that much anymore but here's a new one of me now. i look all pissed off or depressed. lol

3358%3B86323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232334857%3B%3A92ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom