Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooh and here's a journal i was required to keep by my english class the last year of high school, and here's my program from when i toured alcatraz...topical.

Ax!!! HAve you watched Tina yet??? Got it on now if you want that link? :hyper: I'z drinking vodka RTD's :shh: It's practice for Vazza's farewell :yes:

God I love chicago soooo much. I wonder if nsw could hook me up with a job there after I get out of college lol j/k

Ax!!! HAve you watched Tina yet??? Got it on now if you want that link? :hyper: I'z drinking vodka RTD's :shh: It's practice for Vazza's farewell :yes:

:lol: How soon until Vazza's departure? Are we having a big booze-up on the thread tonight? If we are, then I'm glad I bought some more tawny port.

And I believe I need to download VLC Player or something to watch the file, so I'll get onto that.

:lol: How soon until Vazza's departure? Are we having a big booze-up on the thread tonight? If we are, then I'm glad I bought some more tawny port.

And I believe I need to download VLC Player or something to watch the file, so I'll get onto that.

http://www.send space.com/file/e6s3ta

:love: LOOK are nt' I clevah!!! Thanks for the sendaspce one Ax, that was heaps eaiser to folow :yes:

And this is jsut for you :yesh:

Tina1.jpg

:ohmy: oof and thurner storms in samoa tomorrow. the samoan gods arent hpappy with tina treansvesturner :noes:

:love: Ooh Vazza sounds like you're having a good trip down memory lane!

yes! from december 23, 1996, i was 9.

You're named Meowla! (Meo)

Dear Meowla,
Christmas vacation. We had a babysitter. Mommy will be home tonight.

Now getting personal. I'm getting hips, and most of my jeans are getting tight in the waist. My chest is also getting big. And I have 3 crushes. One is small. It's on Caven,* Mrs. 4thgradeteacher's son. He's cute and nice. Sometimes him and his twin come to school at the end of the day. He is really mature, I think. But he has bat handwriting, and a terrible speller - like me! Another, a little bigger, is on Andrew, a kid on the buss and in Friend's class. She says he likes her, and I think he likes me. Once on the bus, a "black punch buggy" made me punch Daniel (a different one) and he started punching me, even though I said "no punch back." Andrew then socked him in the upper arm - hard.
*he was 3-4 years older than me...

I like that I say the older dude seems mature, spell "bad" "bat" and go on to say i'm a bad speller, and get all excited about kids roughhousing on the bus. oh i was always boycrazy i guess.

Last edited:

vlc is god.

i am leaving at 9:40pm. it is 3am. i am cleaning a really, really messy desk off at the moment and discovering aforementioned interesting items. MOst of which I am throwing out, but not the diaries!

http://www.send space.com/file/e6s3ta

:love: LOOK are nt' I clevah!!! Thanks for the sendaspce one Ax, that was heaps eaiser to folow :yes:

And this is jsut for you :yesh:

Tina1.jpg

:ohmy: oof and thurner storms in samoa tomorrow. the samoan gods arent hpappy with tina treansvesturner :noes:

:yikes: :yikes:

That looks more like a cross-dressing rugby back.

I'd just moved back from Australia to New Zealand when you wrote that, Vazza.

Feels like another lifetime ago.

As for me, I hadn't even been to Queensland at that point and was still blissfully unaware that I would ever live anywhere but the Kapiti Coast.

Though I had been to Australia, as I visited Sydney when I was 3. And pissed on the Opera House.

For what it's worth, I was also 9 when you wrote that. And now I'm confussed. Where do you live vazza?

hahahahhahahahha

from march, but only like 4 entries later,

Dear Meo,

I've had so much homework. Today Gege spread a rumor about me liking Al. Hannah told Gege I like Cavan, because Gege knew, and I didn't tell her. Hannah acted like she didn't, but I didn't beleive her. She at least pretended but it wasn't true, but I'm not sure that Gege beleived us. What a mess! I don't think my class will remember that rumor that I like Al, but Gege might remember Cavan. I also found out that besides being a terile speller and having bad writing, he is minorly allergic to insects, all like me. Spooky! I think his birthday was last month. 3 years and 2 months is my age limit.

then there's a p.s. about hannah liking me and another friend's worst enemy. i also like that hannah spilled the beans on a crush i had, because in high school she became a huge gossip whore and pretty much spread one horrible rumor about me and then told a bunch of people a very private matter... leading to the end of our friendship.

Fuck me sideewaysa with a barge pole!! i was 20 and married faor 8 months and 3 dayds.!!!! :faint:

:sad: I fee'lz oldz

:lmao: barge pole! also, you got married young! you and jen both. i am gonna be 25 before i even think about it seriously.

now watch that bite me in the ass like in a year.

As for me, I hadn't even been to Queensland at that point and was still blissfully unaware that I would ever live anywhere but the Kapiti Coast.

Though I had been to Australia, as I visited Sydney when I was 3. And pissed on the Opera House.

You PISSED on the Sydney opera House?

:lmao: barge pole! also, you got married young! you and jen both. i am gonna be 25 before i even think about it seriously.

now watch that bite me in the ass like in a year.

i;;l drinka to that! ;drunk:

I still lvoe him :Eyhs: he's my abest freaind. :lvoe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom