Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a theme park topper. I was on a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America and the overhanging seat belt thing came off as the coaster was climbing. Never gripped something down as hard as that in my entire life. Do with that last sentence what you will.
holy shit! you guys are not helping my fear of roller coasters :uhoh:

I've got a theme park topper. I was on a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America and the overhanging seat belt thing came off as the coaster was climbing. Never gripped something down as hard as that in my entire life. Do with that last sentence what you will.

when i was in bangkok for the debate tournament this winter, they rented out an amusement park for new year's eve, which was awesome because it meant roller coasters with no lines. so i went with my friend and these 2 hilarious irish guys we'd met, neither of which had ever ridden a roller coaster, 1 of which i wanted to fuck (didn't succeed, got a totally awful asshole of an irish guy at a party later instead). anyway, we grabbed the front cause we knew it was best, and they were right behind, and the whole time the one i didn't want to fuck was yelling "holy mother, fuck fuck fuck, holy mother" in his irish accent....turned out he wasn't a total pussy but the thing had come loose. also thai people are short, all the guys were worried their legs were gonna be clipped in several places.

when i was in bangkok for the debate tournament this winter, they rented out an amusement park for new year's eve, which was awesome because it meant roller coasters with no lines. so i went with my friend and these 2 hilarious irish guys we'd met, neither of which had ever ridden a roller coaster, 1 of which i wanted to fuck (didn't succeed, got a totally awful asshole of an irish guy at a party later instead). anyway, we grabbed the front cause we knew it was best, and they were right behind, and the whole time the one i didn't want to fuck was yelling "holy mother, fuck fuck fuck, holy mother" in his irish accent....turned out he wasn't a total pussy but the thing had come loose. also thai people are short, all the guys were worried their legs were gonna be clipped in several places.

Holy shit. Sorry to hear about the near-fuck opportunity, btw.

Is it wrong that I imagine every short Asian as Short Round from Temple of Doom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom