Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That place was awesome. I almost sat on a human statue and it scared the shit out of me. And coming from Florida into a Nor'easter was terrific. The Duck Tour was my highlight.

Dalton, cool about the anniversary. :up:

My parents are going to Vegas for their 20th, I believe.

lol, i think faniuel hall is kinda lame, the duck tours i make fun of unless they are holding sox or pats (or celts?) for a parade, and nor'easters fucking suck. i did a duck tour boat in dc once, the highlight was in the water when the driver let me and my cousin each steer briefly.

lol, i think faniuel hall is kinda lame, the duck tours i make fun of unless they are holding sox or pats (or celts?) for a parade, and nor'easters fucking suck. i did a duck tour boat in dc once, the highlight was in the water when the driver let me and my cousin each steer briefly.

Aw, that's pretty cool. We sat next to a bunch of Japanese businessmen on our tour who didn't speak any English. So that was nice.

My dad and I went up to see the FSU-Boston College football game (can't believe the Noles pulled one out). Stayed with one of his friends in New Hampshire, too. I really loved Boston, just the whole vibe of the city and wealth of history everywhere. There isn't much of that in Central Florida, at least not of that magnitude.

And the Bostonian accent is tied with the Wiscaaaaaahnson accent as my favorite American accent.

Aw, that's pretty cool. We sat next to a bunch of Japanese businessmen on our tour who didn't speak any English. So that was nice.

My dad and I went up to see the FSU-Boston College football game (can't believe the Noles pulled one out). Stayed with one of his friends in New Hampshire, too. I really loved Boston, just the whole vibe of the city and wealth of history everywhere. There isn't much of that in Central Florida, at least not of that magnitude.

And the Bostonian accent is tied with the Wiscaaaaaahnson accent as my favorite American accent.

Boston FTW.

Bostonians....eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom