Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the pairing of Cage/Connery is so laughably bad that it makes it worth it.

I don't know, visiting a prison doesn't sound like my idea of a good time.

but the view of SF is cool, the boat ride is cool, the audio tour is fantastic, the prison and its history are cool, and it's not like it's an active prison anymore.

pnc is really cool. but the bastards, i ordered an ice cream helmet and they gave me one from another team. wtf.

I was actually there for the very first game, it was a lot of fun. Working in a childish career FTW! :)

I don't like the bait and switch helmet trick.

Ray Allen is awake, Odom and Gasol sleep.

but the view of SF is cool, the boat ride is cool, the audio tour is fantastic, the prison and its history are cool, and it's not like it's an active prison anymore.

Right, I know that it's not, but that sort of thing has never interested me. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my share of historical sights, my trips to Boston and DC were hella cool, but like anything else, you should only go if you're interested.

That last sentence was a mouthful.

Philly's is nice but the area is uck, it's behind the other new 3 we've mentioned.

I should get to DC's easily some time as my grandparents are there, and a bunch of friends just moved there.

I have two close friends there, and my cousin is interning there all summer.

Khan, "because"? Nice.

Right, I know that it's not, but that sort of thing has never interested me. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my share of historical sights, my trips to Boston and DC were hella cool, but like anything else, you should only go if you're interested.

That last sentence was a mouthful.

I think of all the historical sites in boston, i've been to fannuel hall and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom