Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG I SPAT ON MY KEYBOARD!! Tina Turner looks like a transvestite and sounds like his/her balls are being squeezed as he/she sings!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are we certain that wasn't a transvestite?

:lmao: OMG IT FUCKING WAS!! Did you SEE the Adams apple at the end when Simon was talking to him/her (named Cindy)......and he/she totally talked like an Islander transvestite....(yes I've been to Finale and seen them for myself to judge!!) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh that soooooooooo wins the whole freakin' series.....

:hmm: a rocker eh? but will we be able to chant it? like, imagine this... a huge concert for all the world leaders where suddenly everyone starts chanting Start to kneel bitches!
that would be grand :yes:

:hmm: are you guys talking about a specific tv program or something??

:love: Gluey!

:shifty: did I send you my B update pm or not?

:yes: It's a TV show based on a British one, where people pretend to be a singer, dress up to look like them, wear a tonne of shit makeup and a bad wig, and try to sing like them. In the UK they're actually very good, but this is NZ and the results are unintentionally hilarious!!! :lol:

:kiss: I've missed you! :hug:

:hyper: I got the PM!! OMG they're both so freakin' gorgeous!!! :love:

:ohmy: Bonnie Tyler....

And the chick is an American. Moved from LA to NZ 15 yrs ago....singing It's a Heartache.....

Actually sounds slightly like her, but drifts in and out of it.....no power in the voice.

Really anyone could sound like her after a hard night and packet of smokes....:lol:

:yes: It's a TV show based on a British one, where people pretend to be a singer, dress up to look like them, wear a tonne of shit makeup and a bad wig, and try to sing like them. In the UK they're actually very good, but this is NZ and the results are unintentionally hilarious!!! :lol:

:kiss: I've missed you! :hug:

:hyper: I got the PM!! OMG they're both so freakin' gorgeous!!! :love:

:lol: that sounds a LOT better than all the endless idols crap ripoffs we have here!

:sad: its been so long...

:cute: definately... :lol: but I wonder if he knows he named his son ox in ancient greek... well, actually it's female so it means cow... :giggle:

:lol: that sounds a LOT better than all the endless idols crap ripoffs we have here!

:sad: its been so long...

:cute: definately... :lol: but I wonder if he knows he named his son ox in ancient greek... well, actually it's female so it means cow... :giggle:

:lmao: omg poor kid!!!

Looks nothing like her funnily enough.....sounds even less like her....maybe if the real fergie sung in a higher pitch with a peg on her nose.....:shifty:

:giggle:

Oh god, guys, just your description of Tina Transvesturner was hysterical! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom