Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having my usual "oh fuck I have to go into the Historical Society tomorrow"-itis sort of evening right now.

So, in the space of five months, I've taken over 6,500 photos with my digital camera.

You think I enjoy photography or something?

I noticed an ad for Kung Fu Panda on a tram stop today; it was the first I'd heard of it. Judging by the title alone, good god, moviemakers are getting desperate.

Kung Fu Panda looks fucking atrocious. More proof that mainstream American animation is in the worst state it's ever been in.

I kind of want to see the new Narnia movie. I think it's because I watched the first one when it was on TV last week. I've seen it like four times and I don't know why.

:flirt: haithar!
I have to do this boring project on macromolecules, so I decided to bother you guys and hijack your thread again :yes:

well i guess the frozen pizza box really meant 20 minutes when it said 20 minutes, because after 10 i took it out when the top felt hot....and the middle is kinda cold. oh well, it's too hot anyway.

Kung Fu Panda looks fucking atrocious. More proof that mainstream American animation is in the worst state it's ever been in.

I kind of want to see the new Narnia movie. I think it's because I watched the first one when it was on TV last week. I've seen it like four times and I don't know why.

I didn't even know there was a new Narnia movie coming, and then suddenly it's already out and being advertised during GNW last night. Not that I care, as I didn't see the first and have no desire to see this one either. But wow, I'm out of touch with mainstream film.

:flirt: haithar!
I have to do this boring project on macromolecules, so I decided to bother you guys and hijack your thread again :yes:

Yeah, doing actual work is lame. That's why I'm here. Fuck Melbourne's markets. They can go write their own booklet on their history. I can't be arsed.

I didn't even know there was a new Narnia movie coming, and then suddenly it's already out and being advertised during GNW last night. Not that I care, as I didn't see the first and have no desire to see this one either. But wow, I'm out of touch with mainstream film.

I'm out of touch with new movies too. I guess it's because I don't usually watch much TV. Of course, the movie could have just been under-advertised (though I've seen a couple of billboards for it).

i enjoyed the first one as a movie i did not devote my attention to. (it was a background movie, while i was posting here or doing other half-brained things.) i'll see the 2nd if i don't have to pay for it.

I'm out of touch with new movies too. I guess it's because I don't usually watch much TV. Of course, the movie could have just been under-advertised (though I've seen a couple of billboards for it).

i am too, probably for that reason. once in a while i go on a trailers.apple.com binge and get current.

but in the space fo 5 months, you've had how many posts here?

Tou-fucking-che.

Though I've spent far more time here than I have out photographing.

Got some awesome shots of trains today. Holy shit, I found spots made of SuperWin in Royal Park.

Hey guys!

woah 20 minutes to get a pizza done??? Most deep frozen ones here take 10 min tops.. :hmm: tho the oven takes 20 min to warm up properly tho...
I have pizzas in the fridge... perhaps I should prepare one when Ig et home :drool:

so to do list before i go to bed around 8 or 9 am:

laundry
finish swiss box as much as i can
clean closet :yikes:
put clothes to store in basement
pack for bosnia as much as i can
get all the stuff i stored in the dining room out of there.

that's 5 hours, max. ambitious. if i do it, though, i can spend most of the next day cleaning my room and make my parents really happy. and i can't forget to burn backups of my pictures and documents and to copy all my important cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom