Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergie ... is that the tart who did My Humps, or am I thinking of one of her equally trashy peers?

Oh god, guys, just your description of Tina Transvesturner was hysterical! :lmao:

Pleased to be of assistance to you Dr Dre.....:giggle:

Transvesturner :lmao:

Oh he/she is seriously my favourite tonight.....for all the wrong reasons!! :lmao:

:hmm: a rocker eh? but will we be able to chant it? like, imagine this... a huge concert for all the world leaders where suddenly everyone starts chanting Start to kneel bitches!
that would be grand :yes:

I bet Kim would like it if the entire crowd were chanting "start to kneel" ... :ohmy:

Pleased to be of assistance to you Dr Dre.....:giggle:

Transvesturner :lmao:

Oh he/she is seriously my favourite tonight.....for all the wrong reasons!! :lmao:

This is awesome, I don't even need to watch thanks to you guys. I get the lulz without enduring the shit! :up:

This is awesome, I don't even need to watch thanks to you guys. I get the lulz without enduring the shit! :up:

Oh but imagine how you'd laugh if you got to SEE what we're describing!! :lmao:

It's no wonder this show is a ratings winner......no one can believe how BAD the performers are!!! :lmao:

It's so much more fun describing and trashing it when you know someone else is watching it too....:hug:'s for Ian

:lol: Don't get your hopes up Ax, his mate at work just said they tell him not to sing at work or he'll scare the customers....he works at a supermarket.....soooooooooo not going places!! :lmao:

He's very nasally and whimpy sounding....and sings like a girl....and we're only in the intro of his life!! :lmao:

:lol: Don't get your hopes up Ax, his mate at work just said they tell him not to sing at work or he'll scare the customers....he works at a supermarket.....soooooooooo not going places!! :lmao:

He's very nasally and whimpy sounding....and sings like a girl....and we're only in the intro of his life!! :lmao:

Good god. There's no way this can end well! :lmao:

He really needs to lay off the long high notes.....

(He's singing that song, "I love you...."...whatever it's called....)

Fuck he's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom