Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

woah 20 minutes to get a pizza done??? Most deep frozen ones here take 10 min tops.. :hmm: tho the oven takes 20 min to warm up properly tho...
I have pizzas in the fridge... perhaps I should prepare one when Ig et home :drool:

the ones i prefer take like 7 minutes but this was a french bread crust one, god knows why my mother bought it but she did and i'm the only one that eats that sort of thing.

the thin end of it was good, warmer. i probably should have stuck it back in the oven. oh well.

I'm out of touch with new movies too. I guess it's because I don't usually watch much TV. Of course, the movie could have just been under-advertised (though I've seen a couple of billboards for it).

Since I watch almost no TV (at the moment, 1.5 hours a week, plus whenever I tune in to SBS News), the main way I know about movies is from billboards on trams and tram stops. So I knew there was a new Indiana Jones and that there was a Sex And The City movie, which seemed kind of odd as I thought that show had disappeared a good few years ago.

Since I watch almost no TV (at the moment, 1.5 hours a week, plus whenever I tune in to SBS News), the main way I know about movies is from billboards on trams and tram stops. So I knew there was a new Indiana Jones and that there was a Sex And The City movie, which seemed kind of odd as I thought that show had disappeared a good few years ago.

sadly sadly no. they had to bring it back.
:madwife:

it disappeared but its cult following demanded the movie.

like arrested development :hyper:

incidentally i just chose 4 pages from the u2 2007 calendar to take with me as decorations (along with lots of postcards of art and a few red sox pictures)

the ones i prefer take like 7 minutes but this was a french bread crust one, god knows why my mother bought it but she did and i'm the only one that eats that sort of thing.

the thin end of it was good, warmer. i probably should have stuck it back in the oven. oh well.

:scratch: french bread crust... interesting!
What's your favourite pizza?

I don't think we share opinions on soy.. :lol: believe me I tried those products, my sis went veggie all of a sudden... tofu, tempeh, tastes like sponges to me, soy based milk and desserts? taste very water-y, tho the dessert was decent... the soy based meat replacements?? oh :yuck: definately a no-no!
:lol: what I do now wheN i'm not sure something is soy based or not, I let my cat try it... if she eats it, it's meat, if she doesn't it's fake... my sis kept trying to feed her the fake stuff but she wouldn't eat it!

but yea, soy products are great for people with milk allergies :)

:scratch: french bread crust... interesting!
What's your favourite pizza?

I don't think we share opinions on soy.. :lol: believe me I tried those products, my sis went veggie all of a sudden... tofu, tempeh, tastes like sponges to me, soy based milk and desserts? taste very water-y, tho the dessert was decent... the soy based meat replacements?? oh :yuck: definately a no-no!
:lol: what I do now wheN i'm not sure something is soy based or not, I let my cat try it... if she eats it, it's meat, if she doesn't it's fake... my sis kept trying to feed her the fake stuff but she wouldn't eat it!

but yea, soy products are great for people with milk allergies :)

oh yeah, vegan desert is pukalicious. but a nice restaurant can make good tofu or tempeh, so can a cook who knows how. they need to be given lots of flavor because they have non of their own.

i'm not really a frozen pizza expert, i liked this little round one that could fit on a little plate and came in a fairly flat red box with a little silver disk for if you were putting it in the toaster oven (could also be passably microwaved).

for regular pizza, don't really have a favorite, lots of interesting ones are fun.

:lol: I meant more in, what kind of topping you like!

:hmm: my dad tried to make the tofu eatable, yet my sister doesnt like herbs and such so she didn't like it at all... it was eatable with loads of herbs and such, but meh...

I don't like tofu, or at least my experiences with tofu have thus far been negative, if that's anything to make up for the fact that I eat pink strips of soy with pasta instead of greasy swine fat.

:lol: Bye, Jen!

I hope I didn't come off as hell rude about that stuff 'cause I'm not even legitimately vegetarian and I think anyone can eat whatever they want in this world as long as it's not cat or something.

I don't like tofu, or at least my experiences with tofu have thus far been negative, if that's anything to make up for the fact that I eat pink strips of soy with pasta instead of greasy swine fat.

Tofu, cardboard, I struggle to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom