Knockemstiff, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two close friends there, and my cousin is interning there all summer.

Khan, "because"? Nice.

2 of my 4 closest friends moved there, 1 to ny and 1 to grad school in boston. i'm trying to convince the dc/ny folk to come up here and join us for new year's eve, as i'll be home for like 7 days so i can't really travel to see them.

Yeah. We're heading out there for our 5 year anniversary.

aww, sounds really nice. i really liked sf during my 3 day weekend there, i stayed in the youth hostel near chinatown and spent an afternoon exploring there, some time at the modern art museum, and did alcatraz, plus 3 sox-sf games.

Even with your limited vocabulary, yes, that reply surprises me. My guess is your answer is the typical "I have no money" reply, as if that suffices.
ha, i wasn't going to bring up money stuff actually. but really, i just find it unlikely i'll ever go to california. i'd love to, though. i have family over there i've never met in huntington beach :hmm: but it just seems unlikely.

I think of all the historical sites in boston, i've been to fannuel hall and that's it.

That place was awesome. I almost sat on a human statue and it scared the shit out of me. And coming from Florida into a Nor'easter was terrific. The Duck Tour was my highlight.

Dalton, cool about the anniversary. :up:

My parents are going to Vegas for their 20th, I believe.

ha, i wasn't going to bring up money stuff actually. but really, i just find it unlikely i'll ever go to california. i'd love to, though. i have family over there i've never met in huntington beach :hmm: but it just seems unlikely.

Because you'll be broke all of your life and cheap airfares never occur and you could not actually stay with your family and avoid hotel and you're soooo old that your time on this planet is limited. Such a dreamer.

i knew i spelled that shit wrong. well let me know when you're coming, i can give you some tips on food and sites and maybe even get you sox tickets if you tell me far enough in advance.
don't feel bad, i had to google it. seeing a baseball game would rock, but said person does not like baseball. i don't know what's wrong with them.

don't feel bad, i had to google it. seeing a baseball game would rock, but said person does not like baseball. i don't know what's wrong with them.

There's a lot to see and do in Boston, with or without a stop at Fenway. Boston is my favorite East Coast city to visit not named "New York". Have a lot of family there, actually. All Sox fans. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom