Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Usually I'm the one who does that to draw out a reaction from someone I'm talking to / counselling / comforting / whatever. Which means that I have a reputation for being the one who always says whatever the hell he damn well thinks, haha.

:lol: I got a reputation ever since I initiated a bet with a friend about when this guy at my high school would die. This reputation was compounded when I was visibly disappointed after I was told he got testicular cancer and recovered. The fact I laughed when I was told his cancer was testicular and said "couldn't have happened to a more appropriate fellow!" didn't help much either.

:lol: I got a reputation ever since I initiated a bet with a friend about when this guy at my high school would die. This reputation was compounded when I was visibly disappointed after I was told he got testicular cancer and recovered. The fact I laughed when I was told his cancer was testicular and said "couldn't have happened to a more appropriate fellow!" didn't help much either.

OH SNAP!

I believe I've suggested Fresh Kills, New York and Geebung, Queensland before ...

U-Wen, I think you should make the thread. Have you even made one before? I know I've made too bloody many!

One Wikipedia article I wrote is on that list: Nightcaps, New Zealand. :up:

I've made one, but seeing as I'm barely ever around, I think you should probably do it.

Nah, we need variety in people who make them, so it'd be good if you did it. I think I've done just about every second thread lately.

Besides, I like having a relatively clean mind.

Give the postwhorehouse a few months and we'll fix that.

And you're the one who keeps pointing out the good-looking girls in our Terrorism course! So much for you, Mr Pure!

Fair enough. You can decide where, though. I can't be bothered, haha.

:laugh: I was thinking of Wank, Bavaria ...

Fresh Kills, New York would be good. Since I expect that right now you look like you were nearly a fresh kill ...

Give the postwhorehouse a few months and we'll fix that.

And you're the one who keeps pointing out the good-looking girls in our Terrorism course! So much for you, Mr Pure!

It's not my fault I have an eye for these things, and that I vastly prefer white girls! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom