Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I've got to go to a few good bottle shops beforehand, get some classy beers for you, Axxa. :wink:

My, you'll be staggering around before we've had tea they way Jen and I are talking.

:lol: I'm worried just how smashed you lot are going to get me!

Yours might be better, anyway.

Yeah, unlike Larry, when we each have a go at the drums, we'll at least be TRYING. We may not have any sense of time, we may miss the drums completely, we may actually be using hardback books as drums, but we'll TRY, unlike Mr Autopilot Since 1983.

Yeah, unlike Larry, when we each have a go at the drums, we'll at least be TRYING. We may not have any sense of time, we may miss the drums completely, we may actually be using hardback books as drums, but we'll TRY, unlike Mr Autopilot Since 1983.

All of those things are a one up on Larry, anyway.

hey ax i got to sing with the music program at work today, and i forgot the lyrics to One ! oh shit . did a great job as bono, i will fit into PHAIL reallly well.

We may also remember some lyrics, unlike a certain Bono we all know and hate.

Funny you should mention Bono, his wikipedia article seems to have been edited by one of Peterrrrrrr's cousins. (Not so much in the high C's as much is it's just a badly written article).

hey ax i got to sing with the music program at work today, and i forgot the lyrics to One ! oh shit . did a great job as bono, i will fit into PHAIL reallly well.

:lmao: Awesome.

Now we just need to fix that poster Ali made.

ONE
Jen doesn't know it

Funny you should mention Bono, his wikipedia article seems to have been edited by one of Peterrrrrrr's cousins. (Not so much in the high C's as much is it's just a badly written article).

Somebody needs to add a section on the smoke sound.

it will get written into art books everywhere!

I'll try to arbitrarily insert it into some course I teach in ten years. "In 1903, a series of pictures were painted that depicted New Zealand life at the dawn of the 20th century, but we can't study them because they don't fit within the Screwtape Paradigm of Art. Sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom