Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sounds like the lecture I had was more exciting than yours. :ohmy:

I spent a wasted hour in the library trying to find decent sources for an essay I want to do on the bombing of the Rainbow Warrior (Ian, at least, should know what I'm talking about there). But just about every source is popular non-fiction literature rather than academic, referenced works. I don't want to know what the French agents ate for breakfast! That isn't going to get me a good mark!

They had boiled eggs. The cracking of the shell of the egg represents the damage, the cracking, if you will, the bombing did to Greenpeace.

They had boiled eggs. The cracking of the shell of the egg represents the damage, the cracking, if you will, the bombing did to Greenpeace.

You're a genius. Fuck journalism. You're a born historian. What did the orange juice they drank at breakfast signify?

What the FUCK. So I read through the tribute bands thread. The absurdity of it blew my mind. And in fact, I'm a bit offended. 'Cause it's basically like Screwtape is saying I'm worthless because my art doesn't fit his narrow perspective of ~oRiGiNaL aRt~ Might as well junk everything I've ever done :rolleyes:

Well, that's the end of the shiraz. Only got half a glass out of what was left.

Ah well, I still have two bottles left, one has about a glass of red in it and the other's an unopened bottle of white.

This thread is funnier after a glass of wine. Just catching up on what I missed now.

What the FUCK. So I read through the tribute bands thread. The absurdity of it blew my mind. And in fact, I'm a bit offended. 'Cause it's basically like Screwtape is saying I'm worthless because my art doesn't fit his narrow perspective of ~oRiGiNaL aRt~ Might as well junk everything I've ever done :rolleyes:

tribute bands/ cover bands are awesome fun . fuck screwy .

Well, that's 1.5 glasses of shiraz.

Maybe I should drink more.

But it's not within the Screwtape Paradigm of Art! How could it ever be creative? STOP BEING THE ENEMY OF ART, CHASS. STOP IT. YOU'RE RUINING ART FOR EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom