Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims that marrying an ugly woman pays off in the long run.

Hardyharhar is married to Lila.

I know he's just joking around, of course, but it sounded bad at the time. :wink:

OH!!! i knew that i justdidn't notice who said it! I get it now..

Ok, I'm for real for real listening to the Risng now, but I already know Lonesome Day, and I love this song

OH!!! i knew that i justdidn't notice who said it! I get it now..

Hah, joking around as much as I do gives the impression that I'm an extremely fun person to be around, but it can backfire for various reasons. Sometimes you strike a nerve and go too far or it just begins to define you.

For instance, I complimented a girl's legs today, and she thought I was being sarcastic. You have to laugh, but that was incredibly embarrassing.

He claims that marrying an ugly woman pays off in the long run.

Hardyharhar is married to Lila.

I know he's just joking around, of course, but it sounded bad at the time. :wink:

After 25 years together, one can get away with it :lol:

And she knows I know she's a BABE!

< Lucky guy

Hah, joking around as much as I do gives the impression that I'm an extremely fun person to be around, but it can backfire for various reasons. Sometimes you strike a nerve and go too far or it just begins to define you.

For instance, I complimented a girl's legs today, and she thought I was being sarcastic. You have to laugh, but that was incredibly embarrassing.

That sucks. I would've laughed, but maybe that's cause I laugh at everything. IT's hard to be mad when terher'es so much beauty in the worl\d and all that jazz.

You're in like Flynn.

That sucks. I would've laughed, but maybe that's cause I laugh at everything. IT's hard to be mad when terher'es so much beauty in the worl\d and all that jazz.

There's plenty of beauty alright, but enough crap to make me look better. That's how I rationalize it. :up:

There's plenty of beauty alright, but enough crap to make me look better. That's how I rationalize it. :up:

I was quoting American beauty, my favorite movie ever, but seriously dont' worry so much about the small stuff, are yo uever gonna see this chic again?

I was quoting American beauty, my favorite movie ever, but seriously dont' worry so much about the small stuff, are yo uever gonna see this chic again?

Bah, I knew her already, so it wasn't that awkward...but we don't swing that way, unfortunately. Nice girl, but it's not a romantic deal, though I think we've felt an electricity a bit in the past. Maybe.

BTW, American Beauty is absolutely brilliant in so many ways and turned me into a Spacey fan instantly.

Bah, I knew her already, so it wasn't that awkward...we don't swing that way, unfortunately. Nice girl.

BTW, American Beauty is absolutely brilliant in so many ways and turned me into a Spacey fan instantly.

the apparenlty sucktastic film Pay It Foward turned me onto Spacey (but I love that movie) and I never turned bac, but American Beauty is all kind s of wonderful. to have been a part of that :drool:. I love spacey, even if he DOES turn out ot swing that other way. He's one of five celebs I want to meet some day.

Why do springsteen fans b ash on the Rising so much? I only now a few songs on i, but so far it's rllll good :(

the apparenlty sucktastic film Pay It Foward turned me onto Spacey (but I love that movie) and I never turned bac, but American Beauty is all kind s of wonderful. to have been a part of that :drool:. I love spacey, even if he DOES turn out ot swing that other way. He's one of five celebs I want to meet some day.

I wanted to see 21 because of him, but the reviews for horrific.

Meh, I'll get bored and check it out one day.

I heard 21 was super good. I wanna see it, but I'll just have ot either wait for it to ome out on dvd or wat ch it online. Kevin Spacey is my faovrite actor, not seeing a movie he's in is a travesty

I really dont care about the plot as long as I get to look at spacey :shifty: how shady is taht?

Man ths ablum is good

Where did you read that people hated The Rising? It's his 9/11 record, and a ton of people are connected to it because of that.

Springsteen website of course. Fans close to artists always hate their good work.

Ain't that the truth. You'd think that the last two U2 records were complete wastes of time after just a day of reading through this forum.

And no, they're not a waste of time.

Ain't that the truth. You'd think that the last two U2 records were complete wastes of time after just a day of reading through this forum.

And no, they're not a waste of time.

if they were awaste of time, I wouldn't like u2 :shrug:

Wtf springsteen? African chants? I feel like I'm listenign to Peter Gabreil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom