Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner :drool:

P5260001.jpg

Irish sausages, vege & bacon bone soup, potatoes (to be mashed with lashings of butter) and cauliflower & broccoli :drool:

while everyone's homecooing food, mhy mom made me a tvdinner, but it was fettuccini alfredo so :drool:

While you're all cooking real food, I just ate about 30 ritz crackers with honey.

Honey is great stuff BTW.

I love fettuccini but it's a tv inner so it's only half as good. stuff from a decent restrunt .that sells pasta though? :drool:

Who's aroudn?

Mariah Carey's "Honey" is a better song than most people think it is. Even if it's just that same hook for five minutes. I don't care, guys. I do not care.

This is true.

Honestly, the other day, I actually saw an attractive woman that lived in the area. There are more attractive women near the arctic circle than there are here. Fuck, there are more dodo birds in outer space than there are attractive women here. So, as you can see, miracles do happen every day.

Word to that shit.

Fuck, does anyone on earth live near an attractive woman?

Word to that shit.

Fuck, does anyone on earth live near an attractive woman?

Women not named .jpg? A lucky few bastards who probably still find ways to screw things up by being idiots, thereby making the rest of us look bad.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so for my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom