Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just right around the corner.
You know what's funny about this place? They pride in being regular. Chicago pizza is deep dish, NYC pizza is thin. Buffalo claims to have the perfect pizza that is inbetween both, since it is inbetween both cities geographically. So they're proud of having regular pizza.

That's fucked up. At least the winters are nice and mild, though.

Enjoy that!

it's true :(

:angry:
how come your lake effect bs isn't as bad as mine?

It's bad enough here. But, yeah, Buffalo is worse. Dalton lives near the same lake that I live near, that could factor into things, not sure.

Maya, no matter the snowfall, or pizza type, or temperature, asses can get smacked. Please keep that in mind 24/7.

:( that sucks. when is the surgery?
i don't know :sad:

i go back on thursday, i'm hoping he says something like july or something i dunno. the cortisone didn't help, just made me menopausal :lol:, and this boot helps a little but i just mostly get sympathy with the "OMIGOD KATIE WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR FOOT" :lmao:

i'm just going to start telling people i got the boot from kicking nsw's ass.

Maya, no matter the snowfall, or pizza type, or temperature, asses can get smacked. Please keep that in mind 24/7.

This is true.

Honestly, the other day, I actually saw an attractive woman that lived in the area. There are more attractive women near the arctic circle than there are here. Fuck, there are more dodo birds in outer space than there are attractive women here. So, as you can see, miracles do happen every day.

This is true.

Honestly, the other day, I actually saw an attractive woman that lived in the area. There are more attractive women near the arctic circle than there are here. Fuck, there are more dodo birds in outer space than there are attractive women here. So, as you can see, miracles do happen every day.

This gives me hope. Not for attractive women, but for the miracles forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom