Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a problem. I really want to listen to this new Bruce Srpinsteen al bu mI got. ut I'm drunk. should I still go thrgough with it or wait til I can truly enjuoy it?

Oh man I love Mexican food but the other night I had this shitty dream where all these black beans came out of a dying rabbit. Now I don't know when I'll be able to eat black beans again.

(Three days?)

Regardless, I want tamales so bad, and my step dad keeps telling me he's going to bring me hoeme some madde by his mexacn coworkers...i keep waiting :(

Ok I have a problem. I really want to listen to this new Bruce Srpinsteen al bu mI got. ut I'm drunk. should I still go thrgough with it or wait til I can truly enjuoy it?

What's more fun than listening to Springsteen music drunk? Go for it.

i can't :sad:
a) no $
b) it's university owned (i live in a student apartment), so i have to keep and not alter the furniture that comes with it.

one option that i just thought of is to buy some wood, paper mache like a mofo (HAHA get it?), and prop it inbetween the bed and the wall. :hmm:

Or just break 'dat bed the old fashioned way.

ok , I'll listen to the album im about 15 minutes. Drunk beyond al lreaosn. Let's see how much fun this is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom