Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: that's near the top of my u2 clam jamming basslines list

It's a funny story. My dad listened to HTDAAB when it first came out, and he thought it was all pretty uninteresting. Well, a month or two ago, he walks in and AMAAW is cranked up and his first comment is "That bass is GREAT!" as if he didn't know what it was.

So, even from an objective standpoint, the bass is amazing on that one.

OMG Khan, I've decoide dto new wave up my interference DI list. But also li,e ,terhe's going to be a lot of random crap too. I wish I could just fiure out what it's gonig to be to be dome with it, but I think for once IL'LL be happy wit hti

It's a funny story. My dad listened to HTDAAB when it first came out, and he thought it was all pretty uninteresting. Well, a month or two ago, he walks in and AMAAW is cranked up and his first comment is "That bass is GREAT!" as if he didn't know what it was.

So, even from an objective standpoint, the bass is amazing on that one.

Hahaha. That's awesome! I think I'm gonna try out this song tomorrow...erm...later today. I haven't bassed in awhile.

Know what has a sexy bassline? Do You Feel Loved. I still remember the first time I listened to it while drunk :drool: Memories :love:

You love anything Pop related.

And I understand. :love: :hug:

Another funny story, when I walk my dog, I like to go to the local cemetery because my dog is an idiot when any actual people are around (works out great, as you can tell). It's really quite nice, as there aren't any tombstones and there are lots of nifty monuments and the grass is well kept. Anyway, it's a good place to practice vocals since no one is around. I got in some Staring At The Sun the other day and, more appropriately, A Sort Of Homecoming. I do sing in the neighborhood when no one is around, but if someone were to cross my path, I don't have much to hide...my voice is serviceable at least.

I did get a funny look once, but they were probably upset because I didn't use the right snippet. Wankers. :rolleyes:

Oh man I love Mexican food but the other night I had this shitty dream where all these black beans came out of a dying rabbit. Now I don't know when I'll be able to eat black beans again.

(Three days?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom