Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me about it. i hate oots and stuck too...and then to get yahweh too?? that is seriously my least favourite U2 song ever. i'm not kidding when i say i'd rather listen to the original version of twilight than any version of yahweh (no it's not better live :mad: )

yeah it was nice, and miss sarajevo was cool too to hear in person cuz i'd only been hearing it via cell streams, and it was cool to hear bono (lip synched probs :giggle: ) italian

Love acoustic live Yahweh. Album version sounds like Enya covering U2.

I would prefer Running To Stand Still over Miss Sarajevo, but I love Passengers, so it would still have value for me.

You could have voted Zooropa and double-eliminated them, making OTH the champion. :tsk:

And now that I've done what I need to do around home, I need to disappear to university, so this is just a brief cameo appearance. :wave:

fair the well good sir

I also love live Yahweh, it wasnever meant to be Khan, efven if I WAS into women, which I 'mNOT

CHASS!

Ok ,i'm going to maek the biggest U2 confssion for myself ever.

TUF is my favorite ablum but I'm sad it's not perfect. Ihate half the tracks on it, but I love the other half more htan life iitself. I love ATYCLB because it was mjy first, but it's a pretty awful ablum etiherwise. HtDB is awaesome. eVery trakc. I had never bgeen hpappier then the night i first listneed to it, in my room, 20 minutes after it was released. That was a great night. I've never heard anything by U2 I fdidn't like except October, Mysterious Ways, and their other "dance songs?" Then end. Unless I feel the need to explain what I said later when I'm sober

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom