Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The men would just wonder how a woman managed to find out so much about the working class.

Come on, you know it's true.

:lmao:

I wanna see Springteen again really bad. Rumor says he'll be in Chicago 3 days before my 21st brithday. How cruel and unuusal is that?

I am NOT a huge Springsteen fan or anything, but even I want to see him live. There aren't many who put on a show like he does. The music really was made for it.

I am NOT a huge Springsteen fan or anything, but even I want to see him live. There aren't many who put on a show like he does. The music really was made for it.

if U2 ever did a show asgood as him I woudl die right then and tehre

Wow, that must be one great show indeed. U2 put on the best show I've seen thus far.

Dont' get me wrong. I really abd truely love U2 the most of all . But Bruce put s on a show. I've seen him. It was impressive. If only I'd seen him when he was younger.

Dont' get me wrong. I really abd truely love U2 the most of all . But Bruce put s on a show. I've seen him. It was impressive. If only I'd seen him when he was younger.

Well, like me, your first U2 gig was in the Vertigo tour, so maybe this upcoming one will kick its ass. Bono's voice is fucking amazing right now. Cut out the One speeches, and Miracle Drug speeches, and miscellaneous speeches and you've got a juggernaut on your hands. :up:

Well, like me, your first U2 gig was in the Vertigo tour, so maybe this upcoming one will kick its ass. Bono's voice is fucking amazing right now. Cut out the One speeches, and Miracle Drug speeches, and miscellaneous speeches and you've got a juggernaut on your hands. :up:

Since I can't help but be honest right now. I LVOED the speeches. I love listneing to Bonotalk, so sue me :shrug:. But. I just want to hear TUF so bady,. if u2 played TUF at a show I was at, i coud die happy.

Since I can't help but be honest right now. I LVOED the speeches. I love listneing to Bonotalk, so sue me :shrug:. But. I just want to hear TUF so bady,. if u2 played TUF at a show I was at, i coud die happy.

GOOD FOR YOU. I'm glad to hear that somebody likes them. I thought they were a waste of space, but no more than playing Pride for the 7383764379563793679365892649584th time.

I would like to hear that one as well. Throw in a full band A Sort Of Homecoming and everyone's a winner.

GOOD FOR YOU. I'm glad to hear that somebody likes them. I thought they were a waste of space, but no more than playing Pride for the 7383764379563793679365892649584th time.

I would like to hear that one as well. Throw in a full band A Sort Of Homecoming and everyone's a winner.
i didn't mind them either. i mean...anything was better than the setlist i got :sad:

kill me plz

I hate Pride. I didn't, until they played it taht many times. What I want is a tour of 80s stuff, with a couple of 90s songgs. god, when I think of what my personal show would include. Itpsretty much all TUF/TUF B-sides, and a few random songs, and WTSHNN.

you should just be able to click on the # of posts in the forum like you used to :hmm:

i cant', so maybe I shoudl be letting someone official, like an admin, like you know this.

Dear Khan,

I canl't scheck threads top oposters like I used to. Also, I already PM'd Sicy about this, but she hasn't repsonded, I can't go to threads via go to knewest postl link, ti says that I've gone to an invalid lnk. (PM me tomorrow whe I'm sober and I'll explaiin if that mad eno sense)

i didn't mind them either. i mean...anything was better than the setlist i got :sad:

kill me plz

Don't get me wrong. They played The First Time at myt show, and at the tinme that was my favortie son by them ,so I couldn't ahve been happier

i cant', so maybe I shoudl be letting someone official, like an admin, like you know this.

Dear Khan,

I canl't scheck threads top oposters like I used to. Also, I already PM'd Sicy about this, but she hasn't repsonded, I can't go to threads via go to knewest postl link, ti says that I've gone to an invalid lnk. (PM me tomorrow whe I'm sober and I'll explaiin if that mad eno sense)

Don't get me wrong. They played The First Time at myt show, and at the tinme that was my favortie son by them ,so I couldn't ahve been happier
:hmm: that's odd, i've not heard about anyone not being able to click on that.

yeah, i got that song too, but then i also got the acoustic encore, and my least favourite song...no joke, seriously my least favourite song by them...so i was upset. i remember texting queen bee and being like I AM FALLING ASLEEP and like OMG I'M GONNA CRY :lol: i was with a friend of mine who's a huge U2 fan as well (obvs lol) and we were both disappointed that we didn't get the zoo encore.

PS: I put the stake through the heart of The Fly and am quite proud of that. It was within a vote of Zooropa. Now it can just fuck off.

Got to say, that is pretty bad. :lol: I hate Original Of The Species and Stuck In A Moment. A lot.

The First Time must have been nice though.
tell me about it. i hate oots and stuck too...and then to get yahweh too?? that is seriously my least favourite U2 song ever. i'm not kidding when i say i'd rather listen to the original version of twilight than any version of yahweh (no it's not better live :mad: )

yeah it was nice, and miss sarajevo was cool too to hear in person cuz i'd only been hearing it via cell streams, and it was cool to hear bono (lip synched probs :giggle: ) italian

I went to that chi-town show (9-20? ) wehre they premiered First Time nd teh zoo tv encore. waht a good show to be my first how eh?

PS: I put the stake through the heart of The Fly and am quite proud of that. It was within a vote of Zooropa. Now it can just fuck off.

You could have voted Zooropa and double-eliminated them, making OTH the champion. :tsk:

And now that I've done what I need to do around home, I need to disappear to university, so this is just a brief cameo appearance. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom