Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week, I had two doctor's appointments at 10am. Those were HARSH. I'm never tired until at least past 1am.

Heh, my inability to drive sometimes has its perks ...

10 AM wouldn't be so bad for me...but let's say...9 AM or sooner. That's not good at all.

You can't live around here and not know how to drive. There are hardly any cabs, little in the way of public transport, and in the summer and winter, walking around is torture because of the ridiculous temperatures.

Yeah, pretty much everything sucks here.

Trust me, even I don't understand what they are on about most of the time :yes:

Trains, planes, and all sorts of bullshit :giggle:

It's mostly the cricket scores. :yikes: How can you guys keep track of such things? Why do you CARE to keep track of such things?

You just need to find some inanimate object to be your hobby and then you'll have no troubles. :up:

Oooh ooh :hyper: I have one of those.....:shifty:.....but then this board would have to be absolutely R18 for me to be able to post pics of it.....:shifty:

10 AM wouldn't be so bad for me...but let's say...9 AM or sooner. That's not good at all.

You can't live around here and not know how to drive. There are hardly any cabs, little in the way of public transport, and in the summer and winter, walking around is torture because of the ridiculous temperatures.

Yeah, pretty much everything sucks here.

To make the 10am appointments, I had to leave home at 9:25, had to be up around 8:30-9, and that sucked. Any earlier and I'd have died. I don't know how I coped with a 9:30am lecture at university last year, I had to get up at 8am to make that.

Ick, that's pretty crap. Walking places on the hottest summer days here can suck a lot, but I don't have much of a choice!

It's mostly the cricket scores. :yikes: How can you guys keep track of such things? Why do you CARE to keep track of such things?

Because cricket was secretly invented by a bunch of statisticians who wanted to mindfuck the world.

Oooh ooh :hyper: I have one of those.....:shifty:.....but then this board would have to be absolutely R18 for me to be able to post pics of it.....:shifty:

:lmao:

I would have thought any thread called Knob Lick would be R18 to begin with?

:lmao:

I would have thought any thread called Knob Lick would be R18 to begin with?

:shifty: Does that mean you want me to post a pic of it Ax??? Mine is similar to your hobby focus I guess....both like going in and out of tunnels....:whistle:

:shifty: Does that mean you want me to post a pic of it Ax??? Mine is similar to your hobby focus I guess....both like going in and out of tunnels....:whistle:

I take it yours can get hot and dirty too?

Hey, Ax, I listened to Transatlantic again today. Why didn't I listen to it often before? Amazing stuff.

Because you're not prog enough.

Stranger In Your Soul is easily one of the best prog songs of the last couple of decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom