Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting up at 11:30, so you have me beat there.

But if I went to bed any sooner, well, I'd miss out on the superthreads at their best.

Today, I wasn't up until midday! When I have to get up at 8-9am for stuff, it's fucking murder.

Today, I wasn't up until midday! When I have to get up at 8-9am for stuff, it's fucking murder.

Yeah, adjusting to changes like that in a single night SUCKS. Thankfully, I rarely have to go anywhere in particular, so yeah.

Oh, forgot to mention, I'm starting driving school in about 6 weeks. That should be a blast. :rolleyes:

Yeah, adjusting to changes like that in a single night SUCKS. Thankfully, I rarely have to go anywhere in particular, so yeah.

Oh, forgot to mention, I'm starting driving school in about 6 weeks. That should be a blast. :rolleyes:

Last week, I had two doctor's appointments at 10am. Those were HARSH. I'm never tired until at least past 1am.

Heh, my inability to drive sometimes has its perks ...

:drool:

Though, why the hell did you listen to WITS?

It came after Wide Awake In America.

I decided to play all of it just to see how much it sucked. Honestly, as bad as it is, it still slays IALW, Stuck In A Moment, SYCMIOYO, Yahweh, etc.

rikey this is a very psychic moment- A- i didnt know liam was there
and B i didnt know gluey was asking for me .

helllooooo to both of you , and i am glad to see the bionic goddess herself up and about, dirty as always . :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom