Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm far too worried about my work to be worried about this thread.

:wave:

:hug: Uhoh, that doesn't sound good?

Feeling very fucked about a few things, one entire subject is being extremely difficult.

I'm now having lunch, then I've got to decide whether I should stay home and work or go into the library to get more sources. Probably the latter.

Feeling very fucked about a few things, one entire subject is being extremely difficult.

I'm now having lunch, then I've got to decide whether I should stay home and work or go into the library to get more sources. Probably the latter.

That really sucks arse Ax. :hug:

Which means you will die! over Axver not being here, talk about a random ripple effect :wink:

Dear Melbourne University,

I know you were expecting more work for me. I am asking for both an extension and special consideration, as my presence is required online to keep multiple people alive and this necessitates a substantial investment of time away from my studies.

I hope you can appreciate the gravity of this situation.

Regards,
Ax

Think they'll accept it?

I know you were expecting more work for me. I am asking for both an extension and special consideration, as my presence is required online to keep multiple people alive and this necessitates a substantial investment of time away from my studies.

Regards,
Ax

Think they'll accept it?

No :(...My life support jut got turned off

Regards,
Ax

Think they'll accept it?

Depends are they idiots? because that would help :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom