Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one of those days that kicks you down, things seem really fucked at uni, ah well. Even bought a pizza from the supermarket because I feel so bleh that making my own pizza seems like too much effort.

Days like this it'd be nice to have a flatmate or a girlfriend or something rather than sitting here in Fortress Axver by myself.

awww ax :hug: :hug: get a cat, that kinda pussy is far less trouble.

Sorry to hear about your day, Ax. :hug:

If it makes you feel better, mine was super boring. Just watched my sculpture teacher fuck around with limestone for a few hours (we students couldn't do any because the supply hadn't come through). Kind of a novelty at first, but gets old fast.

If it makes you feel better, mine was super boring. Just watched my sculpture teacher fuck around with limestone for a few hours (we students couldn't do any because the supply hadn't come through). Kind of a novelty at first, but gets old fast.

you watched a guy play with some rock all day?

ali's dream come true!

ohhhhhh sweet VH1 has u2 vs rolling stones countdown.

Wow, sounds like the lecture I had was more exciting than yours. :ohmy:

I spent a wasted hour in the library trying to find decent sources for an essay I want to do on the bombing of the Rainbow Warrior (Ian, at least, should know what I'm talking about there). But just about every source is popular non-fiction literature rather than academic, referenced works. I don't want to know what the French agents ate for breakfast! That isn't going to get me a good mark!

Wow, sounds like the lecture I had was more exciting than yours. :ohmy:

I spent a wasted hour in the library trying to find decent sources for an essay I want to do on the bombing of the Rainbow Warrior (Ian, at least, should know what I'm talking about there). But just about every source is popular non-fiction literature rather than academic, referenced works. I don't want to know what the French agents ate for breakfast! That isn't going to get me a good mark!

rainbow warrior- good topic.

Good god, that glass of shiraz didn't take long to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom