Knicks & Lakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
Quick question...
I'll be in NY & LA in January/February and would love love love to go to a game of either of these teams (Knicks especially) What is the best/cheapest way of getting tickets?
Get some on the net now ($expensive$) or try my luck once I get there?

Well I grew up around Los Angeles and to this day I have never attended a Laker game :/ Just to warn ya - you got to keep in mind that the Lakers sell out every game. SO if you wait until the last min to purchase them the odds arn't that great of getting them. If you do purchase the tickets in advance try getting them through ticketmaster or the lakers own box office because a ticket agency will charge you an arm and a leg :mad: Good luck.

Never been to a Laker game C-Bib? :shocked: And you call yourself a Laker fan! :tsk:

eeeewwwww even I've seen the Lakers play(In Sac of course)! :yuck: :banghead: :scream:

TylerDurden said:
Quick question...
I'll be in NY & LA in January/February and would love love love to go to a game of either of these teams (Knicks especially) What is the best/cheapest way of getting tickets?
Get some on the net now ($expensive$) or try my luck once I get there?

Try latching on as one of Spike Lee's or Jack Nicholson's groupies. It's probably easier and less expensive than any other method of getting tickets.

Back
Top Bottom