Klaxons - Myths of the Near Future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosterjuice

Refugee
Anyone get a chance to listen to this album yet?

The first song, Two Receivers, is very good. I really like the vocal style of the band.

I decided to check this one out because they are opening for Muse at Wembley (i'm not going...unless someone has a plane ticket from Australia, and one to both gigs)

But I've only listened to the album in full once, but I really enjoyed the songs :up:

I watched one of their music videos on Youtub - the one with all the tvs and psychedelic shit.

I found their stupid voices and lack of melody fairly detaching. Hottest thing out of the UK my ass.

Canadiens1160 said:
I watched one of their music videos on Youtub - the one with all the tvs and psychedelic shit.

I found their stupid voices and lack of melody fairly detaching. Hottest thing out of the UK my ass.

All videos of that program are terrible indeed:| But that's because it lacks the energy they need. If you see them in a real stage it's very different. I'm looking forward to see them this July at a summer festival and I wish I could see them at Wembley.
I know they're not a great band and probably the english press is putting them very high like they did with other bands that didn't deserve that either (Arctic Monkeys for example). But I like them:wink: What can I say...

These guys might make Arctic Monkeys sound like Mozart. I'm not sure, I'll get back to you on that.

Back
Top Bottom