Kitchen Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Are they going to bleep him out though when he swears?

I'm sure they will. It's Fox after all. :angry:

When is the british version on? I wonder if I get that channel. :slant:

Sicy said:

When is the british version on? I wonder if I get that channel. :slant:

BBC America. I know it's 264 on my DirecTV.

Definitely watching this, I love the British version. I think I'd watch just about anything with Gordon though. :drool: (Though I can barely make it through F Word. :slant: )

neutral said:
BBC America. I know it's 264 on my DirecTV.

omg I just checked and I have this station :drool:
I cant believe I never thought I did.

It's on at the worst time ever though :sad:

I really hope it's going to be the same as the Channel 4 version. Which begs the question, how did the BBC pick up a show from a rival network? And a more curious question, even though it's on Food Network Canada, why doesn't BBC Canada televise that show?

Can't wait for tomorrow night, I think the first show is an Italian rest. in NY. Oh, one thing I just remembered is there will be no swearing of course. That is going to suck!

Slipstream said:
I really hope it's going to be the same as the Channel 4 version. Which begs the question, how did the BBC pick up a show from a rival network? And a more curious question, even though it's on Food Network Canada, why doesn't BBC Canada televise that show?

Channel 4 is also partly paid by the license fee in the UK, I actually think it's majority stakeholder might be the government, so striking up any licensing agreement may not be too hard to do!

I gotta say I really wasn't a big fan. all the swearing (though bleeped out) was a bit over the top. is anyone really going to eat at these restaurants after seeing the nasty stuff on the show. I guess that's not the point really. I didn't know anything about this show really before I watched, ie didn't know there was a UK version. not sure if I'll watch again though :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom