Kitchen Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great episode Wednesday.. but now we have to wait for more.. I imagine another Hell's Kitchen is forthcoming soon...

Man that chef was such an arse. Made for good television though.. And we got to see Gordon's chest again :drool:

And the maggots... ugh.. :barf:

Last edited:
forn113l.jpg

^^Rudolph...cool!

I just watched the season finale for Series 5 on Channel 4's version and what a great episode to finish the run. Episode 8 - The Granary - in Hampshire was right up there I thought with Love's in Brighton.

Series 5 won't be shown in Canada and the US till next year sometime but if you want to check out this episode or others in Series 5, ahead of time, go here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdTbZmAFvA&feature=PlayList&p=6193A9FE11C199F9&index=14

OMG they dont bleep out the F words!

Is this on BBC? Anyone know what day? Time?

Sicy said:
OMG they dont bleep out the F words!

Is this on BBC? Anyone know what day? Time?

That's what I've been on about for the past couple of pages, he lets it fly, and it's unedited! :lol: And it's not just the F word, he's a very creative curser!

In Canada, we get the BBC version on The Food Network in its unedited form.

It's actually not BBC but Channel 4, although in the US it was sold to BBC America for some reason. I checked it out and currently in the US they're showing Series 4 and your next shows are on the 24th -26th at 12pm est. Out of curiosity, do they have swearing on BBC America?

I tell ya, Gordon's got me saying "f**k me" a lot!

That's what I've been on about for the past couple of pages

I've been kind of reading it but not paying much attention :lol: :reject:

your next shows are on the 24th -26th at 12pm est.

Oh man I'm at work usually at that time :sad:
Is there someone on youtube that actually has all the episodes?
Or somewhere to watch them all in order....

Sicy, go to the Youtube link I posted above. That person's page has all or most of the episodes and in some sort of order.

k, here they all are - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6193A9FE11C199F9

The recent season that ended, which started in Oct, is Series 5 so you will want to start with this one - S5E1P1 - half way down the page. It's a great episode about Love's rest. in Brighton. The guy who owns it has a Facebook page of which many people are now friends with.

Last edited:
It's on Channel 9 here and his swearing is not bleeped out....which is a good thing...or we would hear *bleep-blep-bleeeep-bleeep-bleep-blep...you're shagging me up the arse...bleep-blep-bleep-bleeeeeep-you idiot-bleeeeep-i hate bleeeeep-liars....Don't bleeeeeep lie to me you bleeeeeep shit bleeep*

He is definately cringeworthy but most of the resturants and cafe's are too, some deserve the barage...others don't

I felt sorry for the Granary owner when Gordon said, "That's why you're in the shit you fat idiot!" He must have been really frustrated but personally attacking someone's appearance I really cringe at. He is Gordon though and in the end the people he's trying to help love him for it.

Its on right now on BBC :hyper: and at a decent hour too, I can finally watch it!

I saw two. One where he went to Dagby (?) to that restaurant/hotel that looked like it was from the 70s :lol: Too bad that head chef quit right after :tsk:

And then the soul food shack place. I'm really surprised on these episodes that he pretty much actually liked the food, unlike the U.S. versions, he always hates the food :lol:

Sicy said:
I saw two. One where he went to Dagby (?) to that restaurant/hotel that looked like it was from the 70s :lol: Too bad that head chef quit right after :tsk:

And then the soul food shack place. I'm really surprised on these episodes that he pretty much actually liked the food, unlike the U.S. versions, he always hates the food :lol:

Speaking of this, they've just started to rerun Hell's Kitchen on Food Network Canada, unedited, so we get to hear all the swearing. :hyper: I've never seen HK before, so I'm really enjoying it!

Sicy said:
All they do on the US version is shitty Italian places with family drama. No variety in the type of restaurant from week to week, almost.

I like how the UK version is a little more varied, and how you get to know the people in the restaurant a bit more and see how Gordon gets his hands dirty.

Sicy said:

Cool...sounds like they have episodes scattered from various seasons. That hotel ep must have been La Gondola in Derby(pronounced Darby which always can cause confusion). I remember that chef put tinned tuna on plates instead of tuna steaks...:eeklaugh: The table-side flambé was cool!

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of this, they've just started to rerun Hell's Kitchen on Food Network Canada, unedited, so we get to hear all the swearing. :hyper: I've never seen HK before, so I'm really enjoying it!

Hells Kitchen is my favorite :drool:

I cook! As a matter of fact I made Irish boxty(potato-like pancakes) with a Scotch pie(that's a Canadian/Scottish meat pie) and veg....good wholesome winter food!

I'm single though and fully equipped to cook all the time.....but it sure gets tougher as you get older to meet someone!

Slipstream said:
I cook! As a matter of fact I made Irish boxty(potato-like pancakes) with a Scotch pie(that's a Canadian/Scottish meat pie) and veg....good wholesome winter food!

I'm single though and fully equipped to cook all the time.....but it sure gets tougher as you get older to meet someone!

-cooks
-single
-Canadian

So, where are you from? :eyebrow:

:wink:

kafrun said:
^ Oh really :flirt:

Dammit, she beat me by like 3 minutes. :angry: A day late, a buck short...sigh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom