Kitchen Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOOT!!! great episode!! I LOVED when Gordon told off that old hag!!!I almost fell off my chair laughing!!!

I agree Gordon RULES!!!!! I keep yelling "I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!" in every episode I see!!

If anyone in the States gets the BBC America you can catch 2 back to back episodes of Kitchen Nightmares UK ;)

VintagePunk said:
I was all sad that they didn't give us the months later update! Maybe the episode was shot too close to the air date?

Me too! :(

BUT OMG "So sorry about the old bag."

LMAO!! :lmao:

I caught another BBC episode last night, and it seriously amuses me the way Gordon swears so often and so creatively! What movie is it again, that set the record for the number of times the F word was used? I'll bet he surpassed that in this episode (the one where he goes to Spain to rescue the restaurant of an English guy who opened one in a Spanish resort town). I wish I'd recorded it so that I could count.

I'm 12. :reject:

I heart my desktop :drool:

gordondesktop.jpg

You can get the recent first five episodes of Series 5 Channel 4 version on YouTube now. I just finished watching Ep4 - the re-visit to La Parra in Spain. I seriously think the guy that runs that is quite thick. And Ep5 - The Priory in Sussex was an excellent show I thought and Gordon was seriously fuming at the beginning with the kitchen staff. "Dear oh dear....f-ck me.....f-ckin 'ell....muppits...." He pulled off plenty of the classics.

BonoFox1 said:
LOL!! He even said she was talking out of her rear!!!:lmao:

:rockon:GORDON!!

OMG!! I don't watch this show but I am going to start watching now, especially after catching this on one of those E Entertainment weekly shows! This cracks me up! That old bittie got dissed big time! :lmao:

I just discovered the American version of this show. I'm hooked on the UK version already.

Tonight's episode was brilliant. The chef overwhelmed by the great new dishes grabbing Gordon and hugging him :lol: "Oh alright, give us a cuddle.. *to the translator* Tell him it's a scallop, not his kids" :lmao:

I'm going to miss Gordon now too now that this one is over and the Channel 4 series only has 1 episode left on the 18th. I hope if they return with this show next year they have it closer to Ch 4's version, the editing got a bit too much.

Back
Top Bottom