Kitchen Nightmares - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #211
Refugee

Local Time: 04:40 AM
That's me, single, Canuck/Brit, cooks, and hangs out on Interference.....oh dear........not that it's a bad thing.

I need to cook something tonight, what should it be?

Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #212
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
That's me, single, Canuck/Brit, cooks, and hangs out on Interference.....oh dear........not that it's a bad thing.

I need to cook something tonight, what should it be?
Me too! Except for the Brit thing. Well, Brit/Scottish several generations back, but I digress.

For the past few months, ever since there's been crap on tv, I've been watching The Food Network a lot, and it's been inspiring me. Tonight, I'm making stuffed pork tenderloin, with a dijon glaze. It's almost ready.

Wanna come over for dinner?

I invited him first, Kaf.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #213
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

Me too! Except for the Brit thing. Well, Brit/Scottish several generations back, but I digress.

For the past few months, ever since there's been crap on tv, I've been watching The Food Network a lot, and it's been inspiring me. Tonight, I'm making stuffed pork tenderloin, with a dijon glaze. It's almost ready.

Wanna come over for dinner?

I invited him first, Kaf.

I've got my shoes on! I hope you're close! And wow....do I love pork tenderloin and with a dijon glaze! That sounds soooo good.

I've been addicted to the Food Network recently but I have to be honest....not the biggest fan of Rachael Ray...he he. My favourite shows recently are Chef at Large and Restaurant Makeover, which are both Canadian.

I wanted to add. The thing that sucks about being single is not being able to cook for somebody 'cause I find when I make something for myself I sometimes eat what I'm cooking as I go along and when it's finished I'm not as excited. Also it's nice to see people happy when they eat!
Old 01-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #214
Refugee

I don't know if they're doing it in the States but up here they are advertising that tonight is a new episode of Kitchen Nightmares when it's not. Zap2it say it's the Olde Stone Mill, which was shown in Oct and they even say it's a new episode. Global tv(which really suck) up here says it's an all new episode as well -

Gordon tries to improve business for an upscale California restaurant in desperate need of clientele; the executive chef has a showdown with Gordon in front of the entire staff.

I don't get it. How can these people out right lie to get viewers? Do they really think we're that dumb?
Old 01-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #215
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream

I've got my shoes on! I hope you're close! And wow....do I love pork tenderloin and with a dijon glaze! That sounds soooo good.

I've been addicted to the Food Network recently but I have to be honest....not the biggest fan of Rachael Ray...he he. My favourite shows recently are Chef at Large and Restaurant Makeover, which are both Canadian.

I wanted to add. The thing that sucks about being single is not being able to cook for somebody 'cause I find when I make something for myself I sometimes eat what I'm cooking as I go along and when it's finished I'm not as excited. Also it's nice to see people happy when they eat!
I do the same thing! I'm all excited for it, and then when it's finished, I'm all "meh, that wasn't very good."

I tend to watch mostly the reality shows. I like Restaurant Makeover too, along with Iron Chef America, and I just finished watching that series with Jamie Oliver selecting the chef for to have his own restaurant. And, of course, I catch Ramsey's shows, Kitchen Nightmares UK and now the Hell's Kitchen reruns.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #216
Blue Crack Distributor

I downloaded the first two seasons of Hell's Kitchen. The only problem is, it's the edited version, so, no swearing. I'll have to fill in the blanks, myself.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #217
Blue Crack Addict

There is two seasons? I thought there was only one.

My TiVo recorded the first episode of Hell's Kitchen a few days ago.....man, those people did not know what they were getting themselves into

WE NEED ANOTHER SEASON!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #218
Blue Crack Distributor

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the season I'm watching now on Food Network Canada (unedited, with Ramsey at his best, in full foul-mouthed glory ) is the 3rd season. I have seasons 1 and 2 downloaded. According to Wiki, this is correct, that's how many there have been.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:22 PM   #219
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:40 AM
There's like 3 seasons of Kitchen Nightmares I thought.

When the hell is the next one going to be on??