Kitchen Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)That's me, single, Canuck/Brit, cooks, and hangs out on Interference.....oh dear........not that it's a bad thing.

I need to cook something tonight, what should it be?

Slipstream said:
:)That's me, single, Canuck/Brit, cooks, and hangs out on Interference.....oh dear........not that it's a bad thing.

I need to cook something tonight, what should it be?

Me too! :hi5: Except for the Brit thing. Well, Brit/Scottish several generations back, but I digress.

For the past few months, ever since there's been crap on tv, I've been watching The Food Network a lot, and it's been inspiring me. Tonight, I'm making stuffed pork tenderloin, with a dijon glaze. It's almost ready.

Wanna come over for dinner? :flirt:

I invited him first, Kaf. :angry:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Me too! :hi5: Except for the Brit thing. Well, Brit/Scottish several generations back, but I digress.

For the past few months, ever since there's been crap on tv, I've been watching The Food Network a lot, and it's been inspiring me. Tonight, I'm making stuffed pork tenderloin, with a dijon glaze. It's almost ready.

Wanna come over for dinner? :flirt:

I invited him first, Kaf. :angry:

:wink:

I've got my shoes on!:wink: I hope you're close! And wow....do I love pork tenderloin and with a dijon glaze! That sounds soooo good.

I've been addicted to the Food Network recently but I have to be honest....not the biggest fan of Rachael Ray...he he. My favourite shows recently are Chef at Large and Restaurant Makeover, which are both Canadian.

I wanted to add. The thing that sucks about being single is not being able to cook for somebody 'cause I find when I make something for myself I sometimes eat what I'm cooking as I go along and when it's finished I'm not as excited. Also it's nice to see people happy when they eat!

Last edited:
I don't know if they're doing it in the States but up here they are advertising that tonight is a new episode of Kitchen Nightmares when it's not. Zap2it say it's the Olde Stone Mill, which was shown in Oct and they even say it's a new episode. Global tv(which really suck) up here says it's an all new episode as well -

Gordon tries to improve business for an upscale California restaurant in desperate need of clientele; the executive chef has a showdown with Gordon in front of the entire staff.

I don't get it. How can these people out right lie to get viewers? Do they really think we're that dumb?

Slipstream said:

I've got my shoes on!:wink: I hope you're close! And wow....do I love pork tenderloin and with a dijon glaze! That sounds soooo good.

I've been addicted to the Food Network recently but I have to be honest....not the biggest fan of Rachael Ray...he he. My favourite shows recently are Chef at Large and Restaurant Makeover, which are both Canadian.

I wanted to add. The thing that sucks about being single is not being able to cook for somebody 'cause I find when I make something for myself I sometimes eat what I'm cooking as I go along and when it's finished I'm not as excited. Also it's nice to see people happy when they eat!

I do the same thing! I'm all excited for it, and then when it's finished, I'm all "meh, that wasn't very good."

I tend to watch mostly the reality shows. I like Restaurant Makeover too, along with Iron Chef America, and I just finished watching that series with Jamie Oliver selecting the chef for to have his own restaurant. And, of course, I catch Ramsey's shows, Kitchen Nightmares UK and now the Hell's Kitchen reruns.

There is two seasons? I thought there was only one. :hmm:

My TiVo recorded the first episode of Hell's Kitchen a few days ago.....man, those people did not know what they were getting themselves into :laugh:

WE NEED ANOTHER SEASON!

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the season I'm watching now on Food Network Canada (unedited, with Ramsey at his best, in full foul-mouthed glory :drool: ) is the 3rd season. I have seasons 1 and 2 downloaded. According to Wiki, this is correct, that's how many there have been.

There's like 3 seasons of Kitchen Nightmares I thought.

When the hell is the next one going to be on?? :scream:

Back
Top Bottom