Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I take back my freakout. It does seem that indeed, down Aussie way, your scones are like our biscuits.

I'm trying to remember the one ingredient I was told that was different. I had it explained to me by an Aussie living in Tennessee, so it was comparing our scones to your biscuits. Sugar, maybe?

be back in a while guys. Me (and my brohter) have been up since 2:30 AM and I've got to find a way to make him take a nap.

EYKIW has been trying to convince itself Fast Cars has a Moroccan, African, or Middle Eastern vibe since 2004. Gotta love it.
A single magazine review said it... SO IT MUST BE TRUE :happy:

I remember seriously going off on them about that, but no one would listen. I've heard Spanish music and I've heard Moroccan music. Fast Cars is certainly the former.

Hm but still, there's a huge diff between Spanish and Moroccan music. Ah well, I'm not gonna try to explain that there, they're morons anyway.

Oh yeah, you're absolutely right. But I can see where they're coming from if they're ignorant on the subject, even if there's no way they're correct.

I just shed a tear of adorable.

The sad thing is I was just so tired that I repositioned my head a little and fell asleep.

The only reason I'm awake now is that I had a dream Michelle Obama bit me and it woke me up, and my Step-dad saw me jump, so he asked if I was hungry, which I was, so I ate, then watched Vantage Point with him, which was the most unintentionally hilarious movie I have EVER seen.

you've never had mexican food? whoa. meanwhile, i've had mexican food about five times in the past week.

Oh god no, I didn't mean it like that. :lol: No, I love Mexican food! It's probably my favourite cuisine next to Indian and Greek. And I put tabasco and Cholula sauce on basically everything else I eat. But I mean, I haven't made it in a while, so next time I do I'm gonna see if I can make frybread. :)

The only reason I'm awake now is that I had a dream Michelle Obama bit me and it woke me up, and my Step-dad saw me jump, so he asked if I was hungry, which I was, so I ate, then watched Vantage Point with him, which was the most unintentionally hilarious movie I have EVER seen.
What the hell, Ashley?! First the lengths of rope, and now this. What do you eat before you go to sleep?
Doesn't it blow your mind? John told me there are NO Mexican restaurants near him! What the hell rest of the world?!
Few countries have as close a proximity to Mexico as we do :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom