Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Bono's an okay drummer, for the half a bridge of LAPOE he played.

Let's hear the critique, Reggo.

I have so many choices though. Biscuits, toast, eggs, sausage, cereal. There are waffles, but I'm not in the mood. Making gravy to go with the biscuits is also an option, though probably too much work.

The Axver Path: whatever's easiest. It's just breakfast.

:ohmy:

I have so many choices though. Biscuits, toast, eggs, sausage, cereal. There are waffles, but I'm not in the mood. Making gravy to go with the biscuits is also an option, though probably too much work.

Well, take the luxury way! Biscuits with eggs, toast with sausage and some cereal afterwards!

:ohmy:

Didn't see you before, Chass! :wave:

What sort of biscuits are these, and why do you need gravy with them? That sounds preposterous to me.

It's loud, it's in time, and it sounds like he's got TWO floor toms going :drool: a 16-inch and an 18-incher. Beautiful. My foot is tapping, ffs. God, are we SURE they didn't bring in a ringer or something? Damn tambourine again, though. I haven't heard Lars play this fast in a long time. God, this sounds professional, not like Lars at all.

Wow. I'm impressed. Floored, actually. How's that?

It's loud, it's in time, and it sounds like he's got TWO floor toms going :drool: a 16-inch and an 18-incher. Beautiful. My foot is tapping, ffs. God, are we SURE they didn't bring in a ringer or something? Damn tambourine again, though. I haven't heard Lars play this fast in a long time. God, this sounds professional, not like Lars at all.

Does this mean Bono is now your least favourite member of U2?

... :ohmy:

I love how they tossed it off the album too. Grungy geese, U2.

Does this mean Bono is now your least favourite member of U2?

I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my entire opinion of the band as a whole after that song.

I still have a healthy hate for Lars as a human being, though. Rocking the fuck out on Fast Cars doesn't forgive the past 30 years of wankery.

Didn't see you before, Chass! :wave:

What sort of biscuits are these, and why do you need gravy with them? That sounds preposterous to me.
American biscuits are not sweet in any sense. They're basically yummy flaky bread rolls, which can be served with any meal, though they're mostly associated with breakfast. One of the traditional ways to serve them is open faced and slathered in white sausage gravy.

American biscuits are not sweet in any sense. They're basically yummy flaky bread rolls, which can be served with any meal, though they're mostly associated with breakfast. One of the traditional ways to serve them is open faced and slathered in white sausage gravy.

:drool: Yum.

Oh, that sounds pretty nice. Biscuits here don't have to be sweet (mostly I eat savoury ones), but they do tend to be small and crumbly, so I was curious about that.

Hmm, speaking of which, I feel like Ryvitas.

And if it helps Bonnie any more, they're similar, but not identical, to scones.

I gotta make my own dinner tomorrow since the rents are going to friends, so mom asked me what I wanted. I said I felt like having a dinner salad, since i haven't had them in ages. She commented that it was way too little for a dinner. :wink: So I'll have a pizza with it.

o_O Okay, I'm confused.

The lyrics to Xanax and Wine and Fast Cars are exactly the same.

GG, did you send me the right thing?

biscuits are fucking AWESOME. i don't like gravy on them, i'm not a big fan of sausage, red eye, white, etc. gravies. i like chicken and beef gravy and that's it.

i put butter and strawberry jam on my biscuits. fyi.

o_O Okay, I'm confused.

The lyrics to Xanax and Wine and Fast Cars are exactly the same.

GG, did you send me the right thing?

The guitar should be different and the lyrics similar but not the same. I honestly can't tell you if there are any differences in the bass and drums, since I almost never touch XAW.

I don't mean this to illicit lulz, but it will anyway.

If Xanax and Wine and Fast Cars are essentially the same song, then Fast Cars sounds like they got their balls back for a session. XAW sounds like the same old shit as Hut Dab and Atty Club.

Drums critique forthcoming. Just got mixed up with the lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom