Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you keeping her off the booze? :happy:

:angry:

She only drank some scotch accidentally, which I told her off about. She jumped on my hand and started licking scotch from my glass for some reason.

It was my cat that used to come over and see me with great intent when I was smoking pot. But he's fine. Seriously Elfa. I don't endorse that stuff. :sad:

Fast Cars is a good enough song to mostly make up for suffering through OOTS and Yahweh. I cannot fathom how it did not make HTDAAB proper.

And for the record, Fast Cars > Xanax And Wine. I cannot stand how Bono sings the title line of XAW.

agreed. I had no idea what Xanax bloody was, and I'm still not 100% sure. some sort of prescription drug?

Jesus Christ! who goes on holiday to Regina?

:laugh:

She has some family there (or maybe just really close friends, I don't remember).

Speaking of Regina, there's another location the Superthread has surprisingly not hit yet.

:angry:

She only drank some scotch accidentally, which I told her off about. She jumped on my hand and started licking scotch from my glass for some reason.

It was my cat that used to come over and see me with great intent when I was smoking pot. But he's fine. Seriously Elfa. I don't endorse that stuff. :sad:

lol, it's all good... I was more the person's attitude about it that bothered me at the time...

hi-hat pedal :drool:

Had to reiterate that.

basic, boring drums for the verse. WTFH is doing with the cymbals on the chorus? hang on...

Nobody is talking about how great my dog is, Elfa. That's how the future is.

I'm getting there! Your dog is very great. We had a growly dog too, Rocco the doberman. Didn't like other dogs (except our JRT-cross), loved to dribble on people. Total sook.

My housemate in Canberra turned me into a dog person. I like cats too though.

seriously! my dad went there on a business trip years ago. he developed some major sinus infection or something while there and as a result, couldn't go to see popmart wif me. so i say my dad's allergic to canada :giggle:

Hah.

My father went on a seriously long business trip to Regina when I was little. He was there either 3 or 6 months. I still have the model railway wagons he brought back for me, and the photos of Canadian trains that he took.

:laugh:

She has some family there (or maybe just really close friends, I don't remember).

Speaking of Regina, there's another location the Superthread has surprisingly not hit yet.

I spent a week in Regina one day :boomtish:

Seriously, it's fucking nuts out there in the winter, people's tires freeze to the road...

And it's all flat so the wind chill is fucking murder, no thanks :no:

I'm getting there! Your dog is very great. We had a growly dog too, Rocco the doberman. Didn't like other dogs (except our JRT-cross), loved to dribble on people. Total sook.

My housemate in Canberra turned me into a dog person. I like cats too though.

Dobermans. :cute: I might be getting a Wolfhound this year, AKA One Of Ax's Worst Nightmares.

Oh yeah, I love cats too. Love them both.

Wow, that was actually...decent. Too bad it's fucking drowned out by whoever decided strings accompaniment would be a good idea. How you hit the crash at the end of chorus, let it bloom, then muted it, was not something I thought you knew how to do, Lars.

:hitsplay: for second verse.

seriously! my dad went there on a business trip years ago. he developed some major sinus infection or something while there and as a result, couldn't go to see popmart wif me. so i say my dad's allergic to canada :giggle:

Hah.

My father went on a seriously long business trip to Regina when I was little. He was there either 3 or 6 months. I still have the model railway wagons he brought back for me, and the photos of Canadian trains that he took.

What could possibly be in Regina that both of your fathers ended up there on a business trip?

okay, the rack toms at the beginning of the second verse had a bit too much hesitation between them. Same boring basic drum line again. You pulled something out of your ass for OOTS, didn't you? Do that more often, this is not only enjoyable, it matches the song.

See you, Daniel. :wave:

I spent a week in Regina one day :boomtish:

Seriously, it's fucking nuts out there in the winter, people's tires freeze to the road...

And it's all flat so the wind chill is fucking murder, no thanks :no:

Hah.

I'm all about windchill, being a Wellingtonian. Antarctic southerlies make even the most balmy summer's day remind you of winter.

Is it bad that Edge's guitar is annyoing me in OOTS?

ETA: the mix of acuostic and electric is what's bugging, that's all.

Yahweh.

Can I somehow turn Bono's voice off, pls?

What could possibly be in Regina that both of your fathers ended up there on a business trip?

My father works in banking. I've no idea what he was doing there. At the time, he worked for the National Bank of New Zealand, owned by Lloyds of London, so I'm wondering if some other Lloyds company needed his expertise for something. All that comes to mind is that Dad was a member of the team that rolled out phone banking in New Zealand.

So Xanax and wine is about killing yourself?

Dobermans. :cute: I might be getting a Wolfhound this year, AKA One Of Ax's Worst Nightmares.

Oh yeah, I love cats too. Love them both.

Woah, that's a lotta dog. I met a Burmese Mountain dog puppy that was bigger than Rocco. There are some huge dogs out there.

Seeya Daniel! I should bow out too, before I totally blow any chance I have of waking up before midday. I think I may miss the first round of house inspecting.

i don't know. my dad used to work for a non-profit conservation group, so i guess there was something there. not sure if the canadian headquarters were there or if it was just some huge convention type thing. all i remember is he had to come home early cuz he was so sick, and his doctor told him if he went to the concert wif me (it was going to be my birthday present to him cuz it was the day after his birthday) he'd probably have permanent hearing loss. so i went with my mom instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom