kiss me like you mean it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
see these lips?

they're made for KISSing you, baby!

i was made for KISSing you, baby!

*high air-guitar action

OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!

it hurts to love ya, baby!!!!

i was made FOR KISSing YOU baba!

detroit ROCK CITY!!!!!!!!

pump your fists and kiss my lips!!!!!

:happy:

that's Knot what sue said last night...

woah, i weeeent there girlfriend!

lol!

Just the other day you told us that you are extremely ugly, physically. Do you think that makes us want to kiss you?

no, what i said was that i was EGGtremely HUGly pychologically, and that girls all around the world want to kiss me cause of my kissable cherry-coated lettuce lips.

lol!

A candy-colored clown they call the sandman tiptoes to my room every night...

In dreams, I walk with you.

In dreams I talk with you.

In dreams, you're mine, all of the time....

~Blue Velvet

Zoomerang96 said:
no, what i said was that i was EGGtremely HUGly pychologically, and that girls all around the world want to kiss me cause of my kissable cherry-coated lettuce lips.

lol!
cherry AND lettuce??!?!??1!

Zoomerang96666666666666666666, are u 4 reel? Just wondering, cause I happen to know that you were hanging around near my bed last night (I heard the bed creak) with nightvision goggles, and I wouldn't have said you were hot exactly. You were more like, creepy and stuff. I dunno, to each their own. I'm not going to kiss you like I mean it, cause I don't mean it.

What I like best about you, zoomie, is that you tell me what to do, all the time. It saves me from thinking for myself. It's so sweet!! :cute: I love that in a guy, you're so sensitive.

Kieran McConville said:
Zoomerang96666666666666666666, are u 4 reel? Just wondering, cause I happen to know that you were hanging around near my bed last night (I heard the bed creak) with nightvision goggles, and I wouldn't have said you were hot exactly. You were more like, creepy and stuff. I dunno, to each their own. I'm not going to kiss you like I mean it, cause I don't mean it.

last night was exceptionally rough, i admit it. i had a bad case of the giggles, i couldn't stop myself.

i remember starring at you for a good few minutes as you slept uncomfortably, as my giggles turned to hysterical laughter. i tried to muffle it, but to no avail apparently.

tonite will be much worse. i've already started laughing, i can only imagine how hysterical it'll be by the time i arrive at your bedside.

and avsgirl, i sense sarcasm in your post. i think you should kiss me cause we'd make a good couple. we both like hockey and russia. what else does a relationship need?

i want you.

I'll open-mouth kiss you
But I must warn you that I just smoked 10 cigarettes and washed it down with cat urine

Zoomerang96 said:

and avsgirl, i sense sarcasm in your post. i think you should kiss me cause we'd make a good couple. we both like hockey and russia. what else does a relationship need?

i want you.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I didn't know my mood until you told me. :sad:

But we do like the same things. The only other thing we need is money and a car.

Back
Top Bottom