Kiss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe they have great stage shows (if you define "great" as lots of fire and fake blood) because they have to do something to distract people from the fact their music sucks?

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Yes I do agree that they are the most untalented people in the world who got lucky because of the stage show:wink: Also KISS are the gods of marketing..the only thing they don't have out is there own Ipod:wink:

Re: Re: Kiss

Zoomerang96 said:

um, no i don't have to admit that.

OK what other show before KISS ever came out had fireworks, fire ,spitting blood, being flown from the stage to a stage platform in the middle of the stadium/arena and has a guitar on fire? and what ever band had fireworks incorperated in their show took it from kiss..

Screwtape2 said:
I still waiting for U2 to put some face paint. :wink:

Most devoted fans in all of rock. Crazed fandom behind only the Trekkies, Star Wars junkies and the people who go see Rocky Horror Picture Show. A very elite class!

did you see in a few interviews kiss fans had a rally of 500 kiss fans outside the rock and roll hall of fame a few days ago because KISS wasnt voted in..These fans created the KISS army which goes worldwide, over millions of fans are apart of the KISS army...I don't know any other fans devoted to any other band like that..

Re: Re: Re: Kiss

tpsglick2424 said:

OK what other show before KISS ever came out had fireworks, fire ,spitting blood, being flown from the stage to a stage platform in the middle of the stadium/arena and has a guitar on fire? and what ever band had fireworks incorperated in their show took it from kiss..

i don't know, but i'm in the camp who thinks any show consisting of "fireworks, fire ,spitting blood, being flown from the stage to a stage platform in the middle of the stadium/arena and has a guitar on fire" is best fit for an impressionable 13 year old who wants to be like his older brother and hasn't figured anything out for himself yet.

the music blows, and the stage show antics are lame.

I'm glad we have two threads going for this. That's necessary to do in order to accomodate all the intellectually stimulating conversation we can have about Gene Simmons and Co.

1,000 posts, kids! Let's do it!

inmyplace13 said:
I'm glad we have two threads going for this. That's necessary to do in order to accomodate all the intellectually stimulating conversation we can have about Gene Simmons and Co.

1,000 posts, kids! Let's do it!

Sarcasm noted.

Other thread closed.

Play on.

Re: Re: Kiss

Zoomerang96 said:
um, no i don't have to admit that.

That made me laugh out loud.

Okay, I'm not gonna rain on your parade but will just say that the one song they overplay to death on the radio bores me to tears. And consequently, I've had no ounce of interest in checking their stuff out.

Aerosmith > KISS

Why? Because their songs are better. KISS does basically suck, and has little depth in their music.

ckksp1dtyt5.jpg

Introducing KISS Kondoms, the officially licensed condoms of the legendary rock band, KISS. Each KISS Kondom features high quality latex condoms in different colors and textures.

The "Studded Paul" Kondoms featuring Paul Stanley are now here! Each box includes 3 seductively studded latex condoms. They are also available as singles in quantities of 1 or 5 Dozen.

I think that speaks for itself.

for a moment i thought this was finally the big kissing thread that we've all been waiting for for so long.

I rememeber Gene Simmons playing the baddie in the Tom Selleck '80s futuristic action flick Runaway.

with a semi-hot Kirstie Alley!

cktl1dtjj9.jpg

The "Tongue Lubricated" Kondoms featuring Gene Simmons are now here! Each box includes 3 red latex condoms with special "tongue" lubrication. They are also available as singles in quantities 1 or 5 Dozen.

I always wanted to incorporate Kiss more into my sexual encounters. Now I can!

Nate Dogg said:
Kiss may be the worst band ever in the history of music. That's just my opinion...:yuck:

Not for a 10 year old, at least that's when I discovered Kiss (so shoot me I grew up in the eighties and I have an undeniable love for Guns, Motley, Skid Row, Warrant, Poison, Def Leppard, and Bon Jovi:ohmy: )

My first cassette was Dr. Feelgood back when I was 8 and I remember watching TV and discovering Kiss while watching their movie Panthom of the Park or some crap name like that but boy was I impressed back then...

Does anyone remember when Kiss did an album/tour without the makeup in the late 80s?

Seeing them without the makeup offered some insight into why they put the makeup on in the first place.

Yep Kiss are the masterminds of Merchandise...thats the only thing you have to admit! They have made over 100 million dollars in merchandise it self...they even have a KISS casket..Kiss has everything but an ipod...and talent...but i still think they have a great show..

Back
Top Bottom