Kiss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KISS RULES :rockon:

they DO have talent, energy, and fuckin' rock and roll balls to go around still, at their 50's playing really well

in fact, some of their best songs came in the non-make up era... god gave rock and roll to you, tears are falling :love:

there are LOTS of other crap bands, but these are treu rock and roll legends... even if you're as sick of rock and roll all night as I am (and my 2nd favorite band is KISS)

try to track down LOVE GUN from KISS SYMPHONY... and is best if you watch it... AMAZING

or DEUCE, from ALIVE III... best rock and roll performance ever I've EVER heard

KISS is Kiss. They're very transparent, and not particulary the greatest songwriters...but in the end who the f*ck cares? They are entertainment at it's best and it's worst. The bands you love and adore usually capture a time in your life...whether they are very talented or can barely play two chords. Kiss served and still serves a purpose in Rock today....what that purpose is, is debatable, but I, myself will not deny them. :rockon:

Baby if you're feeling good
and baby if you're feeling nice
you know your man is working hard

HE's WORTH A DEUCE!!!

:rockon:

I saw those episodes! Ahh good old Ace...You guys gotta read Into The Void...It changed my WHOLE perspective on Ace..

Here's the loaddown in it...It's about a girl meeting ace at a bar around 1997 then them dating/doing drugs/doin it/ etc..I recomend it but if you're the kind of person of when something get REALLY detailed (yes in that way) and you get sick, I wouldnt recomend it... Ace will forever do drugs and be wasted...the real rock and roll life..:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom