kings of leon new song (on call)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
kings of leon are streaming there new song called 'on call' on there my space page go check it out sounds great!

can anyone get this to an mp3 at all from a stream?

I don't know about getting it onto an MP3 but it does sound great. I really like how they're progressing with their sound, shows how superior they are to most of the bands that came out at around the same time as them. Can't wait to see them on tour.

They opened for U2 and I loved them all 4 times I saw them. I also saw them open for Bob Dylan last Fall and they sounded even better....

:|

It's ok. It may grow on me. I could hear a new sound when they opened for Bob Dylan., I wasn't sure I liked it then. I'm not sure I like it now. I have to say, this new song sounds kind of generic. And that's not a good thing.

On Call is on iTunes and it is badass.
Not their usual fare, I could swear I hear Soundgarden guitars for some reason. Also go get Kaiser Chiefs new song Ruby, don't know too much about them but I really enjoy the new tune

I've just heard the new album. First impressions sound really good. especially the first track 'Knocked Up'. I'll have a better judgement of the album when i've heard it a few more times though.

I caved on the new Arcade Fire album, so maybe I'll try to hold out for this one and the new Wilco album.

I know a lot of people around these parts don't like KOL, but I've been into them since their EP came out five or six years ago. It's been cool to watch how much they've evolved. On Call has a much more sophisticated sound than anything on Aha Shake Heartbreak, and I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Back
Top Bottom