Kings of Leon Just On Carson Daly Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
And I was not impressed....:| I hope that one song wasn't indicative of them as a whole...

My brother really likes them, all their songs sound the same to me and I think the lead singers voice is horrific. :shifty:

I'm being very negative here today. :huh:

I havent heard a song of theirs that I havent liked. Then again, I've only heard 2 songs.

Keep positive, you may end up enjoying them.

What Mofo said, people. Jesus christ i'm sick of all this fucking whining.

~LadyLemon~ said:
What Mofo said, people. Jesus christ i'm sick of all this fucking whining.

I'm not whining, I was just saying that I didn't care for the one song that I heard...I also expressed hope that the rest of their catalouge wasn't similar that one single song.

Last edited:
I've seen them on TV a few times now and I don't like the singer's voice or any of the songs I've heard.

starsgoblue said:

I'm not whining, I was just saying that I didn't care for the one song that I heard...I also expressed hope that the rest of their catalouge wasn't similar that one single song.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as a complete bitch. There's been so much backlash about this band around these parts and it's irritating.

Hopefully you'll like one of their other songs....

:sexywink:

No, it's ok I totally understand. There's some general hysteria floating around some parts of Interference, I know how annoying it can get! :up:

PS- Yay for another Ohioan! I'm down here in the Cbus!

Last edited:
the lead singer kind of looks like a hobbit.

as for their sound. they kind of sound like no one i've heard before.

which in a way is refreshing i suppose.

Funny thing is, the guy across the street knows them, went to the same church. My brother works with one of the relatives (uncle? I think) and I havent even heard of them until they were announced as opening for U2. They are from Oklahoma, based out of Nashville. I still to this day havent a heard a song by them.

My brother told me a funny story about the guy he works with, their (the brothers in the band) uncle, I guess.

He is a really nice man, but he's really really religous, I guess they are pentecostals, and dont listen to rock and roll at all.

Anyhow, he goes up to my brother and was acting kinda shy, almost afraid to ask him something, and finally my brother says "Go ahead, and ask" and the guy goes "Have you ever heard of U2?" Well, my brother thought it was hilarious and it sort of came out of left field, and he repsonded "uh yeah of course" then he proceeded to tell my brother about his nephews in Kings of Leon etc. showed them pictures. he said later "you just looked like you would know who they are". He was apprehensive because he said "some people think your weird if you talk about that stuff" Hahaha. I'm sure he's a nice man, but my goodness.

Back
Top Bottom